I kinda wish conor would try kickboxing or muay thai next

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I get why he do boxing. It pay so much more. It would just have been so cool seeing him try out a complete stand up fight. In glory or mt.

He might do well in some k-1. That wide stance would probably need some closing just to avoid low kicks though.

Lots of money in K1 just ask Ray Sefo.

Lol he's fighting Mayweather but you want to see him fighting bums in "kickboxing" which hasn't been popular since the friggin 80's.

Id like to see him doing some jujitsu stuff just to see how good his ground game really is

I'd like to see him in "sumo style wrestling" next

Lol he's fighting Mayweather but you want to see him fighting bums in "kickboxing" which hasn't been popular since the friggin 80's.
Well if he gets lucky vs Mayweather he can fight GGG or Canelo with kickboxing rules, since he'd be the A-side and money fight he wouldn't need to agree to boxing rules against them. It would be just as huge.

I'd like to see him dominate badminton next.

This should be conors thing taking the best of each martial art and fighting them.

Who wouldnt want conor to bless thier bum sport.

Well if he gets lucky vs Mayweather he can fight GGG or Canelo with kickboxing rules, since he'd be the A-side and money fight he wouldn't need to agree to boxing rules against them. It would be just as huge.

Conor vs GGG in kickboxing would be a really cool fight. Likely very bloody as well xD

Back