I just watched the UFC 223 press conference

Tony might be one of the most cringe inducing guys in the UFC ever, yet he doesn't bother me at all. He's a highly entertaining individual both outside and inside of the cage, and that's all that matters to me.

He also provides great gif material.

giphy.gif

source.gif
Dude has been the exact same way since his season of TUF, this is really him combined with how he fights is exactly why I'm a fan. He's real, maybe a little fucked up, but real.

Tony might be cringe but he's a wild barbarian in the cage and one of my favorite fighters. Max less wild but similar meddle love him too. These guys wouldnt give you time of day so its not like you're looking for a friend. Just enjoy the show.

I like them. I don't think they're "trying" anything, not at all. They are just being themselves, cringe is Chiesa-Lee and Gaethje-MJ acting like monkeys with pathetic trash talking.

Tony might be one of the most cringe inducing guys in the UFC ever, yet he doesn't bother me at all. He's a highly entertaining individual both outside and inside of the cage, and that's all that matters to me.

giphy.gif

source.gif

The second one should be an 'in' gif with that chick in the background.

Jeez...Max and Ferg are awkward AF...they should stop trying so hard.

That's all, thanks for stopping by.

edit:

Tony, throw away those ridiculous sunglasses, they make you look like an idiot.
He honestly has the worst sunglasses ever, are his eyes sensitive to light or something?

I think Max came off pretty smooth at that conference though. Feel like he's coming into his own.

giphy.gif

source.gif

Totally agree. He makes it fun.

edit:

"It is what it is."

- Max Holloway

Max and Tony are weird guys. Frankie looks like he has aged 10 years in the past 18 months.

Colby Covington is GOAT trash talker and is future of the sport.

The elephant in the room: Both Max and Tony are ugly as fuck. When someone with bad genetics tries to act charismatic, people detect that there is something wrong. Hence the "awkward".

If Max Holloway had Sage Northcutt's genetics, he would have been a PPV god.

edit:

I don’t judge men on appearances.....however, Max is one ugly mofo...

Did you make sense of Dana's responses to the press, at the so called 'press conference'?

edit:

Tony will smash khabib

Tony will smash khabib

I sense that Tony is a little intimidated by khabib honestly. Listen to their conference call last year, Tony's voice was cracking.

Back