Opinion I just watched Seth Myers because my girl had it on------ These people are fricken loons

The dudes that stalk me are embarassing.
Stalking implies people actively seek out what you’re doing and bring it up. You make a point in posting your antisocial delusions in the front page where everyone can see.

What you’re experiencing is more of a demonstration of posters not having the attention span of a goldfish and remembering your WR front page ramblings while thinking “wow, I had no ida a fellow human being could be so damaged”.

Stalking implies people actively seek out what you’re doing and bring it up. You make a point in posting your antisocial delusions in the front page where everyone can see.

What you’re experiencing is more of a demonstration of posters not having the attention span of a goldfish and remembering your WR front page ramblings while thinking “wow, I had no ida a fellow human being could be so damaged”.

Not liking political propaganda is anti-social? They are teaching you Looney toons well.

Not liking political propaganda is anti-social? They are teaching you Looney toons well.
I'm talking about your previous work, dingus. This thread is more of a standard weekly "why is the world against the church of Trump" bitchfest.

I'm talking about your previous work, dingus. This thread is more of a standard weekly "why is the world against the church of Trump" bitchfest.

You guys are weird. Straight up. Your dad's a dingus lol

Back