Opinion I just watched Seth Myers because my girl had it on------ These people are fricken loons

Bro why are you always triggered over shit you see on TV? You should see a therapist.

How many times a month do you plan on complaining about your "liberal" "girlfriend"?

I don't remember the date, but I'm pretty sure that was the thread in which @Amerikuracana argued (with a straight face) that the reason for this supposed overabundance of black men in daytime TV was...

...wait for it...

to please women because they fantasized about their large penises.

Can you imagine how socially crippling it must be to automatically feel cucked by any black men near you because you think they're more hung than you?

<36>

I don't remember that hook.

"The Giants drafted a black man in the first round? Of course, it's just because they want his big wiener."

NPC’s need their programming, that’s how it works.

That's one thing that's annoyed me about Trump is that everyone is fucking talking about him. I can't remember the last time I watched a stand up routine where they didn't bring up Trump. Like enough already. It was so funny they had this black comedian on Rogans podcast and he said he's kind of done with stand up right now cause there's nothing original and he brought up everyone mentioning Trump. So Rogan kind of defends people bringing up trump then I watch Rogans newest special and Hillary\Trump is a part of it.

Bro why are you always triggered over shit you see on TV? You should see a therapist.
TV and media have massive influence over all aspects of people's lives. How many Twitter threads do we get? I notice what I see. Calling out over the top political propafanda is a good idea.

Last edited:
Why isn't this thread dumped yet?

I made the same thread and mine got dumped already.

wtf is the point of wasting time talking about Seth Meyers if you don't like him?

don't blame you
I watched every season of Real Time w/ Bill Maher (since inception) until the Trump bs

as if there's literally nothing going on w/ the world, or they have any evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever

Last edited:
When I get the chance, I guess I'll post some clips, but "orange man bad" doesn't cover it. The lefty writers on these shows, and he (Seth) as a host, and those who follow what they say 100%, are all complete looney toons. He repeatedly, and quickly almost under his breath, throws in at the end of some sentences, and before starting others "Trump is a threat to our democracy, and our nation," and repeats in over and over. It's mantra. If you you are part of the population that views this media as your leader, like Fox news fan did 5-10-15 years ago, you are being seriously influenced by repetitive propaganda.

It's way, way, way worse than fox news. They just state as fact that Trump is a traitor, and is a threat to democracy. Over, and over, and over. All completely negative and one-sided.

Do you fans of these types realize what is being done to you? Did you see "Obama is a Muslim traitor who wants to be king" fox news fans a few years back? Your are that on steroids laced with crack and bad acid. *snap* *snap* wake up and recognize propaganda ladies..

Orange man bad, period.

EVery time
I don't know who Seth Myers is.

He's the guy who turns up on my youtube feed all the time, with some apparent comedy monologue that is about Donald Trump 100% of the time. I've never clicked, but I'm assuming he's the funniest guy in history.

at least he's not as effeminate as every guy on Vox videos

good lawd
edit: I admit the Vox: Borders series isn't that bad tho

Back