"I just want 2 gold belts, a bjj black belt, HOF plaque, and 25 million" - Conor Mcgregor, 2013

Plaque? the UFC have already commissioned a solid gold statue for the HOF.

View attachment 420777

images

He's almost there. Unless he gets arrested a few more times, he is pretty much guaranteed HOF in the future.

Not true. He had ZERO top 10 wins before challenging for the belt. His lone top 10 win was Chad Mendes for the Interim belt, which only took place because Aldo was injured.
Like it or not, Poirer and Siver were both ranked Top 10 at the time Conor finished them.

People love to hate on Connor but there are only two arguments against him. 1)He has never defended a title and 2)his personality seems to offend some people

If you hate the man, well thats your personal opinion so have at it.
Personally i consider this khabib fight a defense but whatever. If he wins the khabib fight ill have nothing left against him. He's good for the sport.

Not true. He had ZERO top 10 wins before challenging for the belt. His lone top 10 win was Chad Mendes for the Interim belt, which only took place because Aldo was injured.

Porier was #8 when they fought. You can make points without making shit up.

Like it or not, Poirer and Siver were both ranked Top 10 at the time Conor finished them.

I'd like to see some proof Siver was ranked top 10. I did some searches and found a couple that had Poirier ranked from #6-8, but not at 5 or Siver at all.

As I said, if you appreciate fighters getting title shots from beating the "#5" guy...then sure. If it makes you happier that he also beat "#10" before getting TS...then fine.

I'm just saying it wasn't deserved. He was pushed not because of his fights, but because of his mouth. That's why Colby is copying him now...and got the same reward.

Porier was #8 when they fought. You can make points without making shit up.

Wait...did you just miss the responses that have already claimed Poirier was #5? I get it...great...he beat the #8 fighter. <Lmaoo>

Wait...did you just miss the responses that have already claimed Poirier was #5? I get it...great...he beat the #8 fighter. <Lmaoo>

Those claims were as wrong as your's. Your point?

I'd like to see some proof Siver was ranked top 10. I did some searches and found a couple that had Poirier ranked from #6-8, but not at 5 or Siver at all.

As I said, if you appreciate fighters getting title shots from beating the "#5" guy...then sure. If it makes you happier that he also beat "#10" before getting TS...then fine.

I'm just saying it wasn't deserved. He was pushed not because of his fights, but because of his mouth. That's why Colby is copying him now...and got the same reward.

what sort of proof? i get the feeling nothing will satisfy you

Only thing left is the black belt tbh. No way he isn't a HoFer.

what sort of proof? i get the feeling nothing will satisfy you

That feeling you get is your inner self telling you you've been bullshitting. I mean...proof is easy to understand if you're actually being genuine in your posts. Just find old rankings that show DP at #5 and DS at #10. It's simple, no?
EX: This is from AUGUST 2014 - Right before Poirier/Conor fight...Capture.PNG
jfgyjgh-png.420823

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    78.7 KB · Views: 4
  • jfgyjgh.PNG
    jfgyjgh.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
That feeling you get is your inner self telling you you've been bullshitting. I mean...proof is easy to understand if you're actually being genuine in your posts. Just find old rankings that show DP at #5 and DS at #10. It's simple, no?
EX: This is from AUGUST 2014 - Right before Poirier/Conor fight...View attachment 420813
jfgyjgh-png.420823

NWWxO4L.gif

BYVSAha.gif

Poirier may have been ranked 5-10...but no way in hell was Siver 10. In either case...he had ONE win against a guy at #5 to "earn" a title shot? If only it worked that way for everyone...
Didn't Chad go on a rampaging tour against cans and middle of the pack guys to set up his rematch with Aldo? What about Cody getting a shot after only having one good win in Thomas Almeida?

Shit is commonplace.

Any real fan knows that's everything Conor has was just manufactured anyways by the UFC hype machine. The nuthuggers will tell you otherwise though.

The most manufactured MMA path in MMA history.
Blind hatred makes you look silly.

If his MMA path was so manufactured, it wouldn't have involved the best wrestler in the division. He fought and beat multiple really good fighters en route to ending one of the reigns of the longest standing ufc champ of all time by knock out.

Sooooooo manufactured.

Sage Northcutt's career is more manufactured than Conor's.

Back