I just shopped at Goodwill ask me anything!

the only people that shop at goodwill are those who can't afford to buy new clothes, and those who want to look cool by pretending they can't buy new clothes.

VZM.IMG_20170329_165752_zpsmzj8hw4d.jpg
LMAO at that suit

And I bet it's gone if you go back to get it.

I Bought an ottoman once for 20 bucks at good will still use it havent been to good will in 7 years.

All of my supra style cookware and plates comes from there. They are priceless to me and i plan to keep them forever. They are starting to get sort of collectable.

3AGhe9F.jpg
I own the third one up as well. Can't possibly be worth anything.

People just dont know
That one personally isnt my favorite design, i like the one on the bottom with the dried vegetables but the blue corn flower is cornings most iconic print. As far as versatility, the corning ware can be used on the stove like a cast iron pot and the pyrex cannot. Right now the pyrex sells for more money but the corningware is actually better. As both get rarer they get more expensive, especially if they are in good condition. Betty on Mad Men had one on the dinner table nearly every night.

I had I no idea you could do all of that with it, heck I didn't even realize it was that old. I've been using this one as a cereal bowl when I feel like overeating for nearly my entire life though. It's a bit of a nostalgia piece for me.

[QU
OTE="Strychnine, post: 128661657, member: 104623"]A guy nearby found a vintage collectors' watch worth about $10K at a Goodwill. Turns out someone died, the family turned it over to Goodwill, and this guy found it. You never know...[/QUOTE]

It absolutely happens all the time.

So I went to several Dept Stores at a Mall yesterday. (Malls seem so ghetto these days, or maybe it was just this one). Anyways, some know-it-all sales goon pointed out my 10 year old Jones of New York suits, (a Foley's brand) was more like 25 years old, cause that's the last time 3 button was in style!

Bad part was that none of the fucking crap they had fit worth a shit. by the time it was wide enough across the shoulders it was 4 times as fucking big in the body!

Is everyone a fat motherfucker these days?

My Old Jones Suit, which I got on Sale for $100 back in 93 I guess, looks way better quality than all that shit they had yesterday.
m_5879302a78b31c2524000785.jpg

Just a basic cheap suit from back in the day.

Now some $1200 shit designer brand? Just garbage. You might as well fly to Hong Kong and have a rack of custom suits made rather than fuck with this shit.

I bought a 75% off 2 piece suit for $120 and left the pants with the sales goon. jacket was a 48Long and the pants was a 44-Waist & 32-Inseam! WTF!

What form of creature is a 48 Long jacket on top but that wide and short everywhere else!

4 suits of the same (listed) size in the same brand all felt like different sizes. Third World Quality Control!

Maybe I should give Goodwill another Chance?

80% or more of the stuff at Goodwill is junk but every once in a while you'll find a true gem for almost nothing. Problem is you'll find a t-shirt or whatever you really like but it won't be the right size. I did find a really nice Red Adidas jacket there a few years ago for only $5.

Goodwill is really good though if you want simple things like a clock radio for your night stand or a lamp, stuff like that.

When did you lose your job?

And did you know, they'll hire you?

Fuck these polyester slacks, what about dem stacks, dawg?

tumblr_mpw2h3bZoH1qff46jo3_400.gif

I would like more of your posts but I can't even remember you liking other people's posts, and that kind of pisses me off. Start liking more stuff and I'll start acting like I understand most of your humor.

Martin was a good show btw.

I just bought a new suit. But I bought it an actual store, because I'm not poor.

Goodwill is Awesome.

Took a road trip last year. Went to Goodwill to buy boots I could hike in.

While there, got a ton of travels games: Guess Who, Monopoly, etc.

Whole shebang for like 9 bucks

People just dont know
That one personally isnt my favorite design, i like the one on the bottom with the dried vegetables but the blue corn flower is cornings most iconic print. As far as versatility, the corning ware can be used on the stove like a cast iron pot and the pyrex cannot. Right now the pyrex sells for more money but the corningware is actually better. As both get rarer they get more expensive, especially if they are in good condition. Betty on Mad Men had one on the dinner table nearly every night.

Bloody hell, that guys deep frying with it! :eek:

Color me impressed.

The only reason sherdoggers should be buying goodwill clothes is for stuffing punching bags

All of my supra style cookware and plates comes from there. They are priceless to me and i plan to keep them forever. They are starting to get sort of collectable.

3AGhe9F.jpg

Just got this email from the Sup himself:

Wonder if she really is a Korean female she was on my delicious meals thread from the beginning and I didnt know it was a girl for a long time, Tell her I said hi

So, fuck suits for a while I just bought this beautiful Ohlins TTX rear Shock for my CBR1000RR:

ho788&HO931.jpg

Only $849, (marked down from $1450 since my bike isn't latest model) [<cena1}

B8QfpWI.gif

Back