I just saw someone call GSP a two division title holder let's make something perfectly clear.

Being a two division champion is when you win a title while already being a champion in another division

That's why everyone says Conor is the first two division champion in the UFC.

Randy Cotoure was heavyweight champion and light heavyweight champion and he isn't 2 division world champ.

It's not a real feat if you get your ass handed to you by Johnny Hendricks leave and come back 4 years later and you're gifted a title shot barely win and vacate it, its a feat if you move up to another division while still reigning as champion to IMMEDIATLY challenge for another title and win another title.

giphy.gif

You are a two division champion if you have won belts in two divisions. That is what is meant by being a two division champion. You don't need to hold the belts at the same time.

Conor holding two belts at the same time was smoke and mirrors from Conor and the UFC to sell more PPV's and make more $$$. After winning the FW belt in 2015, Conor never set foot back in the octagon as a FW fighter. You CAN NOT be a champion of a division that you do not fight in. Conor fought two consecutive times going 1-1 outside the FW division after becoming the FW champion. He then fought for the LW belt in his third consecutive fight out of the FW division and has never returned since.

Dana / UFC and company has fooled you. Conor WAS NOT the FW Champion at the time he fought for the LW belt. You CAN NOT be a champion in a division that you don't even fight in.

Being a two division champion is when you win a title while already being a champion in another division

Randy Cotoure was heavyweight champion and light heavyweight champion and he isn't 2 division world champ.

It's not a real feat if you get your ass handed to you by Johnny Hendricks leave and come back 4 years later and you're gifted a title shot barely win and vacate it, its a feat if you move up to another division while still reigning as champion to IMMEDIATLY challenge for another title and win another title.

Today on sherdog learned its not a real feat to become UFC WW AND MW champ. Hell, anyone can do it

that's a lie.

Lets talk about how GSP called in sick to avoid ALL OF MW instead.

MW isn't GSP's division. It's very well documented that AS did his best to duck number 1 contender Weidman. Dana had to step in, cut his bullshit and force the fight upon him. Silva is a duck no matter how you try to deny it.

Oh and he also avoided the Chael rematch for as long as he could.

Oh and he called out WW Nick diaz TWICE and FW McGregor once. Whos the fucking duck now? Pathetic.

Oh and this :

“I think GSP would be a great challenge for me. I prefer him over Jones. He’s smaller. It’ll be a little bit easier. I’ll be hit less.” - A. Silva

Embarrassing
embarrassing it not understanding something so basic, so you then turn around and try to call people nut huggers on a topic that has no relevance to someone hugging nuts.
You're dumb, it was a waste of my time explaining shit to you. Last reply. Have a good day kid and stay in school

connor is the luckiest man in mma. until he defends he shouldn't be compared to the greatest fighters that entered the cage.

MW isn't GSP's division. It's very well documented that AS did his best to duck number 1 contender Weidman. Dana had to step in, cut his bullshit and force the fight upon him. Silva is a duck no matter how you try to deny it.

Oh and he also avoided the Chael rematch for as long as he could.

Oh and he called out WW Nick diaz TWICE and FW McGregor once. Whos the fucking duck now? Pathetic.

Oh and this :

“I think GSP would be a great challenge for me. I prefer him over Jones. He’s smaller. It’ll be a little bit easier. I’ll be hit less.” - A. Silva

Accuses of "ducking", says it well documented, yet shows no proof.

He was the champ and was active at it. Never ducked anybody, never tapped to strikes some quitters out there.

I don't think you understand what "ducking" means. Calling out fighters is not "ducking" you nincompoop.

Now, GSP cherry picked the weakest fighter to ever hold the MW strap, and ran away from the entire division, even after signing a contract promising he'd defend the belt. Now, that's a champion DUCK.

4 years out of the game. Three serious knee surgeries. Fighting the champ a weight class up

Put him to sleep

End of discussion

Accuses of "ducking", says it well documented, yet shows no proof.

He was the champ and was active at it. Never ducked anybody, never tapped to strikes some quitters out there.

I don't think you understand what "ducking" means. Calling out fighters is not "ducking" you nincompoop.

Now, GSP cherry picked the weakest fighter to ever hold the MW strap, and ran away from the entire division, even after signing a contract promising he'd defend the belt. Now, that's a champion DUCK.

It is ducking if you call Nick Diaz out from a lower weight class instead of facing number 1 contender Weidman.

And yes it was well documented but too bad you were probably too young to use the internet at the time.

If you want to know how many inane blind Conor nuthuggers there are on here, count the likes the opening post gets.

It is ducking if you call Nick Diaz out from a lower weight class instead of facing number 1 contender Weidman.

And yes it was well documented but too bad you were probably too young to use the internet at the time.

Again: says it's well documented, yet shows no proof.

Liar.

embarrassing it not understanding something so basic, so you then turn around and try to call people nut huggers on a topic that has no relevance to someone hugging nuts.
You're dumb, it was a waste of my time explaining shit to you. Last reply. Have a good day kid and stay in school

Embarrassing is your attempt to deflect from stating Cung Le and Franklin were tougher fights on paper by using childish insults

Embarrassing is your attempt to deflect from stating Cung Le and Franklin were tougher fights on paper by using childish insults
at that point Chirs was an up and comer, who had less total mma fights then the champion had title defenses. Yes I did make that point. Doesn't make me a "nut hugger" because I pointed out facts you must have forgot. You are a dumb little kid, you have a narrative to push on an Anderson hate train, you assume I'm trying to derail your hate train, I'm not. have a good day kid

at that point Chirs was an up and comer, who had less total mma fights then the champion had title defenses. Yes I did make that point. Doesn't make me a "nut hugger" because I pointed out facts you must have forgot. You are a dumb little kid, you have a narrative to push on an Anderson hate train, you assume I'm trying to derail your hate train, I'm not. have a good day kid

You keep repeating that stupid shit about Anderson having more title defences than Chris had fights. If you actually watched Chris’ fights beforehand you would have realised he presented a threat to Anderson, and much more than Cung Le and Franklin. Stop talking about stuff you don’t understand

Back