I just saw someone call GSP a two division title holder let's make something perfectly clear.

Being a two division champion is when you win a title while already being a champion in another duvision

That's why everyone says Conor is the first two division champion in the UFC.

Randy Cotoure was heavyweight champion and light heavyweight champion and he isn't 2 division world champ.

It's not a real feat if you get your ass handed to you by Johnny Hendricks leave and come back 4 years later and you're gifted a title shot barely win and vacate it, its a feat if you move up to another division while still reigning as champion to IMMEDIATLY challenge for another title and win another title.
lost me at barley won. he finished ping man, Champ Champ is the goat deal with it
conors a fraud., atleast gsp fought someone who had a title defense on his belt

Anderoid’s MW title and reign is a farce. He tried to screw a legit challenger in Chris by ducking him for guys like Cung Le and Franklin but luckily he wasn’t able to
lol at the time Anderson had more title defenses the the chris had fights, todays champions like conor or Woodley wouldn't take that fight either don't kid yourself

Being a two division champion is when you win a title while already being a champion in another duvision

That's why everyone says Conor is the first two division champion in the UFC.

Randy Cotoure was heavyweight champion and light heavyweight champion and he isn't 2 division world champ.

It's not a real feat if you get your ass handed to you by Johnny Hendricks leave and come back 4 years later and you're gifted a title shot barely win and vacate it, its a feat if you move up to another division while still reigning as champion to IMMEDIATLY challenge for another title and win another title.
Your normally a wanker but i have to agree with u on this one

lol at the time Anderson had more title defenses the the chris had fights, todays champions like conor or Woodley wouldn't take that fight either don't kid yourself

Lol. At the time Cung Le and Franklin were irrelevant yet that didn’t stop Anderson trying to cherry pick easy fights

GSP’s “MW title” is a farce.

It wasn’t the undisputed title either since Whittaker was the interim MW champ.

Ping and Pierre screwed over the MW division
Just like Anderson’s title. A farce when achieved by using PED’s.

Lol. At the time Cung Le and Franklin were irrelevant yet that didn’t stop Anderson trying to cherry pick easy fights

Uhhhh Anderson always fought the contender in his division, save for a few freak show fights in between his total domination of 185

Uhhhh Anderson always fought the contender in his division, save for a few freak show fights in between his total domination of 185
but him and his little weasel tried to say multiple times that Weidman didn't deserve and a good portion of Sherdog laughed at the idea of Chris facing him, saying he would be Anderson's easiest title defense to date.

Conor was the first?

1299206258.jpg

Theres not a champion on the roster right now who would fight a guy who has less total career wins then they have title defenses. Yet Anderson takes all the slack for it and gets called a ducker, even tho he fought the guy

You should be embarrassed to call yourself an mma fan with that little lack of knowledge, luckily for you I'm here to school you. So go on, say some stupid irrelevant comment so I can explain how real life works to ya buddy....

but him and his little weasel tried to say multiple times that Weidman didn't deserve and a good portion of Sherdog laughed at the idea of Chris facing him, saying he would be Anderson's easiest title defense to date.
it was because at the time Anderson had more title defenses then the chris had total fights. plus no followers.
Conor would not fight him, Woodley would not fight him, most guys wouldn't

GSP beat the lineal middleweight champion. Explain how that is a "farce".

Legitimately explain it to, I dare you to not use hyperbole.

He was still the lineal champ of the world! Thats the only thing that matters, the ufc can have all the shit titles they want gsp will retire 2 divsion lineal champ

I dont recall GSP ever losing the 170 strap. What else do you call a guy that won titles in 2 divisions?

Some expert analysis, too bad you can't spell Randy Couture. Also you mean GSP wasn't simultaneously 2 division champ? No shit Sherlock.

Conor was a simultaneous 2 division champ, but it is not worth much if you can't defend any of those belts, at least GSP has "a few" defenses at WW, so if you are using this argument to try to elevate Conor and lower GSP, it is a major fail.

jon-jones-for-L’Optimum-France-magazine-3.png

Edit:

@gotBooched
Lol. I think you tagged the wrong poster.
You tagged Jonny Bones... seemingly on the lower end of the obnoxious Jones fan spectrum.
Not to be confused with the TS, @JonnyBones

I've done the same thing. That space or absence of one after Jonny... that damn space (or lack thereof)

Last edited:
It's not a real feat if you leave and come back 4 years later and you're gifted a title shot barely win and vacate it

>Dropped the champ standing, rained elbows on his skull, choked him out
>“Barely won”

Back