I just realised something..

You sound poor and short.

Wrong on both accounts. I don't mean to come off as preachy or anything, I just feel that calling little people "midgets" is the same as calling black people n*****. Just my 2 cents. I'm sure most would disagree.

Wrong on both accounts. I don't mean to come off as preachy or anything, I just feel that calling little people "midgets" is the same as calling black people n*****. Just my 2 cents. I'm sure most would disagree.

Midget

Thread title is misleading. Thought it was gonna be another "I like chicks with big dicks" thread.

Do we really have to call them "midgets"?
Midget or dwarf I believe is Ok. It's the context such words are used in after all.

All these terms were once the correct or normal term until people found them offensive.

Most do disagree. Don’t be such a mental midget.

Most do disagree. Don’t be such a mental midget.
I call a spade a spade. I wouldn't intentionally offend a person with a disability of some sort.
But enough of this PC bullshit.
thats-a-load-of-bullshit-14016936.png

Back