I just need to know

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
Is it some type of mid-life crisis? Or is it simply being rebellious? The real question is why is this website divided among conor and mike perry ridiculous nuthuggers? What makes that fun to the adult male? Im baffled at this strange and suspect phenomena.

Mike Perry is a bum.

No "nuthugging" here.

<DisgustingHHH>

The forum is also filled with Fedor haters, Conor haters, Anderson haters, UFC haters. People who spend far too much time hating on fighters or hating on fans of fighters. Why not use your time to be positive about guys you like instead of shitting on guys you hate?

You must be one of those people everyone flocks away from at parties.

Not exactly the best subforum to judge the website on.

It's neither, sherdog isn't real life, get over it. Fuck conor.

200w.gif

Is it some type of mid-life crisis? Or is it simply being rebellious? The real question is why is this website divided among conor and mike perry ridiculous nuthuggers? What makes that fun to the adult male? Im baffled at this strange and suspect phenomena.

It's fun for losers to annoy other people.

They know there is no consequences so they just get off on it. They go to boring school or some shitty job and then come home and get enjoyment out of getting a rise out of other people anonymously.

It's a rebellious thing that let's them blow off steam.

Great minds think alike, and so do dull ones. Couple that with a herd mentality, and you've got a bunch of people mooing whenever Conor leases a bunch of shoes.

Nothing wrong with goofing off and getting behind your guy. Platinum is fun fighter with tons of charisma along with every interview having some sort of hilarious quotable, I can't see why people wouldn't like him. Conor nuthuggers make me want to vomit because they live vicariously through him - also casual MMA fans that support him are the worst, genuine MMA fans that like him are cool though. Big up the Legion of Groove also, can't believe you didn't mention those guys.

PklnAjm.jpg

It's fun for losers to annoy other people.

They know there is no consequences so they just get off on it. They go to boring school or some shitty job and then come home and get enjoyment out of getting a rise out of other people anonymously.

It's a rebellious thing that let's them blow off steam.
<{monica}>
I've missed our chats. Major correction though, I mostly post whilst at work. I try not to waste my own time on Sherdog. Minor correction, it's pseudonymous not anonymous as we have pseudonyms on here.

For some people on Sherdog there are only haters and nuthuggers, with nothing on the middle. If you cheer for fighter A, then to them it means that you hate fighter B.

There are some legit top notch posters on here that are PN members it baffles me TS

For some people on Sherdog there are only haters and nuthuggers, with nothing on the middle. If you cheer for fighter A, then to them it means that you hate fighter B.
It is amazing how some people's thinking is so binary. And how quick people are to describe someone who seems to disagree with them as a 'retard'.

Back