I just looked into Bisping's profile and since 2005 he has never....

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I just looked into Bisping profile and since 2005 he has never had a layoff as long as this one: 1 year and 1 month between the Hendo and the GSP fight.

His longest layoff before that was between 2013 and 2014 when he beat Alan Belcher in april 27, 2013 and returned only in april 16, 2014, losing to Tim Kennedy.
fS7FHAj.gif

Bisping had good momentum in 2016 with 3 fights, 2 decisions where he took tons of damage and 1 ko win in the1st round:
Silva feb 27
Luke Jun 4
Hendo Oct 8
giphy.gif

After his longest layoff and being almost 39, to what extent do you think Bisping is gonna feel ring rust too or have any problems with his cardio???

Think he should be fine. He's been at this long enough I don't think it'll affect him since he stays in shape pretty much year round

Water is wet
Fire burn
Bisping will not andle da riddum.

I think he’ll be ok. GSP has been out for 4 years and has had multiple knee surgeries. I think he’ll be affected more than Bisping

I just looked into Bisping profile and since 2005 he has never had a layoff as long as this one: 1 year and 1 month between the Hendo and the GSP fight.

His longest layoff before that was between 2013 and 2014 when he beat Alan Belcher in april 27, 2013 and returned only in april 16, 2014, losing to Tim Kennedy.
fS7FHAj.gif

Bisping had good momentum in 2016 with 3 fights, 2 decisions where he took tons of damage and 1 ko win in the1st round:
Silva feb 27
Luke Jun 4
Hendo Oct 8
giphy.gif

After his longest layoff and being almost 39, to what extent do you think Bisping is gonna feel ring rust too or have any problems with his cardio???
Lol,bispings boxing is so overrated. How often does he end a punch with both hands at his waist and chin up? Dude fucking sucks

Dang. Didnt realize bisping turns 39 in a few months.

fS7FHAj.gif

Silva feb 27
Luke Jun 4
Hendo Oct 8
giphy.gif

To what extent do I think you are hating on him and making shit up.....a shit ton.

People like you still cant believe he beat Rockhold.....he did....now grow the fuck up and get a life.........

To what extent do I think you are hating on him and making shit up.....a shit ton.

People like you still cant believe he beat Rockhold.....he did....now grow the fuck up and get a life.........
<JagsKiddingMe>

Back