I just learned Sideshow Bob was voiced by Kelsey Grammar, this changes everything!

There's nobody that is alive who watched the Simpson's, who was born before 1995, that doesn't know this. Nobody. There was one idiot before, but now there's not.

There's nobody that is alive who watched the Simpson's, who was born before 1995, that doesn't know this. Nobody. There was one idiot before, but now there's not.

fgwv.gif

Did you know Homer, Krusty the Clown, Abe, Barney, Kodos, Gil, Hans Moleman, and Itchy are voiced by the same person?

Did you know that Principal Skinner, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Kent Brockman, Lenny, Reverend Lovejoy, Dr. Hibbert, Ned Flanders, Otto, Kang, Ranier Wolfcastle, and Scratchy are voiced by the same person?

Did you know Apu, Chief Wiggum, Superintendent Chalmers, Lou, Carl, Bumblebee Man, Comic Book Guy, Duffman, Disco Stu, and Dr. Nick are voiced by the same person?

Did you know Marge, Selma, Patty, and Jacqueline Bouvier are voiced by the same perosn?

And that same person is, you guessed it: Frank Stallone.

How could you not know this? It's the role that got him famous.

Phenomenal voice work by Kelsey. Another dude who has "that voice" was Phil Hartman, kinda people that when they speak, you listen!

Well not really. But how did I never realize this before? Now that I know I can't stop picturing that silky gravel voice, dripping class all over that animated series. I'm very surprised I never caught on. Also Fraser was a pretty good show.

Did you guys know Kelsey Grammar voiced Sideshow Bob?
Any other interesting voices from the Simpsons or other shows you guys would like to share?

Are you certain you and @Clippy aren't related?

Next thing you know, Kesley Grammar will play in a superhero movie

Back