I just learned Sideshow Bob was voiced by Kelsey Grammar, this changes everything!

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well not really. But how did I never realize this before? Now that I know I can't stop picturing that silky gravel voice, dripping class all over that animated series. I'm very surprised I never caught on. Also Fraser was a pretty good show.

Did you guys know Kelsey Grammar voiced Sideshow Bob?
Any other interesting voices from the Simpsons or other shows you guys would like to share?

giphy.gif
latest

kelsey-grammer-drinking-alcohol-death-pp.jpg

boss-tv-programs-photo-u1

Patrick-Stewart-kissing-Kelsey-Grammer-Frasier-shocked-13778684850.gif

Well not really. But how did I never realize this before? Now that I know I can't stop picturing that silky gravel voice, dripping class all over that animated series. I'm very surprised I never caught on. Also Fraser was a pretty good show.

Did you guys know Kelsey Grammar voiced Sideshow Bob?
Any other interesting voices from the Simpsons or other shows you guys would like to share?

giphy.gif
latest

kelsey-grammer-drinking-alcohol-death-pp.jpg

boss-tv-programs-photo-u1

Patrick-Stewart-kissing-Kelsey-Grammer-Frasier-shocked-13778684850.gif
The episode of Frasier with Patrick Stewart is the best episode.

Really? Thought everyone who knew about Kelsey Grammer knew this.

I watched Cheers sometimes (Never Frasier) and I knew it.

Really? Thought everyone who knew about Kelsey Grammer knew this.

I watched Cheers sometimes (Never Frasier) and I knew it.

I probably forgot, I used to smoke a lot of weed.

Since it's related and you might not know, but Sideshow Bob's brother Cecil was voiced by David Hyde Pierce (also played as Frasier's brother in case you didn't know that).

I thought everyone knew this? That's why Sideshow Bob's brother was voiced by the actor that played Frasier's brother.

I thought everyone knew this? That's why Sideshow Bob's brother was voiced by the actor that played Frasier's brother.

I already explained myself once wormy, don't make me do it again

Is that the dude whose wife shot him in the back of the head while he slept?

Do you know that Bart Simpson is actually a chick?

Last edited:
This information, much like crop cycles, churning butter, telling time by the position of the sun, and casting bronze, was common knowledge in another millennium.

Back