I just got my black belt

Maybe you know...why did mods do away with the 3 yellow card rule? When they actually controlled the Trolling pretty well as a remember. Back in 2007 when I joined 1 yellow card for each time I think you were reported on a post and the MOD looked and if you were out of line you got a yellow card like PRIDE lol. That was a cool system I thought
Back then I thought it was a 2 yellow card rule. And depending on the severity would depend on what they decided to do. Usually instant doubles. I bashed Karo before it was cool to do it and got the ban hammer. I saw people banned for ridiculous shit too that was far less. Corrupt mods are gone

fzOkYc0.gif

When the camera focuses on Jake's corpse, I always laugh. That's comical.

Been a Sherdog member since 2007 and proud to say 10 years later I am now a SHERDOG.COM BLACK BELT

Just thought I would share my accomplishment with all you wonderful people, and let you know never to stop thinking big because ALL DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!

Congrats Bro!! Just got mine about a month ago

Happy to say my 5000th post was about Ngannou's mighty hog.
Good times!

Been a Sherdog member since 2007 and proud to say 10 years later I am now a SHERDOG.COM BLACK BELT

Just thought I would share my accomplishment with all you wonderful people, and let you know never to stop thinking big because ALL DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!
salute my fellow 07er....

Pics or GET THE **** OUT :mad:

Congrats man.
You've maintained a life better than many of us.

Sherdog.net*

Christmas came early for TS!

AAAAAAARGHSSSSHHHHHAAAAR!!

<{JustBleed}>

Back