I just got my black belt

Your PPD (post per day) average and LTM (like to message) ratio are terrible. Go away.
because I have a life outside Sherdog lol? Sorry about that. Im one of a dying breed of true MMA fans on this site. Everyone who are from my join date and even sooner had to fight through the many threads of TROLL content. BELIEVE IT OR NOT SHERDOG USED TO BE an actual legit forum where MMA was discussed and fan boys were far and between. 2017 its a dif landscape. Now Sherdog is the butt of jokes on any other MMA related podcast/site etc its quite funny.

wow 10 years...Some people get it in their first month. You should be ashamed.
giphy.gif
You should be proud. ;)

because I have a life outside Sherdog lol? Sorry about that. Im one of a dying breed of true MMA fans on this site. Everyone who are from my join date and even sooner had to fight through the many threads of TROLL content. BELIEVE IT OR NOT SHERDOG USED TO BE an actual legit forum where MMA was discussed and fan boys were far and between. 2017 its a dif landscape. Now Sherdog is the butt of jokes on any other MMA related podcast/site etc its quite funny.
I'm kidding bro, look at my imaginary stats ;). I don't care and laugh at people who do.

I'm kidding bro, look at my imaginary stats ;). I don't care and laugh at people who do.
lol I figured but never know anymore. Ive encountered some real insane Trolls over a ten year period. Some that I assume were banned but I can remember when Sherdog "MODS" handed out yellow cards for troll type postings and I dont know why they dont anymore. They just now delete threads basically and thats it.

you gots a LONG way to go, dude. nah, j/k. congrats!
lol now how do I customize a belt? Rumor has it long ago that was a possibility. As a member since 2006 Maybe you know how to do this?

On a side note, 11 years flew by. Seems like yesterday I was proclaiming Sokodjou the next big thing

congrats. I recently got mine after reincarnation periods on top of it. You've earned it. Not getting banned a few years ago was an achievement on its own. We are no less legitimate than an Ed parker black belt.
Maybe you know...why did mods do away with the 3 yellow card rule? When they actually controlled the Trolling pretty well as a remember. Back in 2007 when I joined 1 yellow card for each time I think you were reported on a post and the MOD looked and if you were out of line you got a yellow card like PRIDE lol. That was a cool system I thought

On a side note, 11 years flew by. Seems like yesterday I was proclaiming Sokodjou the next big thing
Yep and Cro Cop was my HW GOAT. I remember claiming Grand Prix Shogun would have destroyed Rich Franklin if they fought. I remember seeing GSP get arm barred by Matt Hughes and said this guy wont be back....

Been a Sherdog member since 2007 and proud to say 10 years later I am now a SHERDOG.COM BLACK BELT

Just thought I would share my accomplishment with all you wonderful people, and let you know never to stop thinking big because ALL DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!
How many times you been banned bruh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back