I Just Got Attacked By My Dog

11MscR3.jpg

giphy.gif

At least they've stopped murdering neighborhood cats and have shifted their unbridled aggression toward you.

Your dog is not supposed to become aggressive when you attempt to take food away from them. If that’s happening, your dog has some issues that you will have to address.
If he's old and senile like TS said, it's fine. Old people and dogs get confused sometimes.

Dog of peace, it wasn't at fault because it was provoked!

Your dog is not supposed to become aggressive when you attempt to take food away from them. If that’s happening, your dog has some issues that you will have to address.
He already said the dog was old

Old dogs get cranky

My dog won't eat if anybody is watching her. We have to leave the room. It's a different story if I'm eating though. Dog stares at me and next thing I know there is a paw on my lap.

Hell, that's nothing - My old blind dog bit a 2-year-old kid.

Why you letting your dog eat that shit my friend??

He was trying to lick some ice cream off the bottom of a bowl but his giant fat head wouldnt fit in the bowl so I announced that I would help him and grabbed the bowl to pour it for him and he snapped and came at me with furious anger and chomped my precious wrist
Hes old and doesnt hear or see that well anymore so he probably didnt hear me and thought it was my other dog who always tries to steal his food
Fucker got me good
Hurts like a bitch
Prolly wont be able to whack off the rest of the day and its gonna be black and blue tomorrow

24231799_1686970974688149_66466381232103253_n.jpg

24293874_1686971058021474_1286691935296771481_n.jpg
That looks like herpes blisters ready to break skin!

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A POOCH, BRAH?

A dog eating ice cream must feel like me plowing Scarlett Johansson...

If a hairy hand got in my way I would've bit you too

You need to go to a doctor get an injection dude

You had it coming.

Don't blame the dog, you ought to be blaming yourself.

Personally i'd eat the dog in retaliation (no asia).

Frank did nothing wrong. Keep your grubby hands out of his bowl, bruh.

Back