I just created a GIF and I want to share it with my sherbros..

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sakuraba "High-kick to Take down transition"
giphy.gif

-Did any fighter today make this awesome transition?

-i am still impressed with Saku, he could easy cut to LW, but he was there.. schooling LHW young Vitor. While LW today only think in cut to Featherweight.

Last edited:
It's sad that a lot of the new generation of mma fans will never understand the brilliance of that man. No interest in diet just one of the hardest bastards to ever walk the earth.

giphy.gif

-i am still impressed with Saku, he could easy cut to LW, but he was there.. schooling LHW young Vitor. While LW today only think in cut to Featherweight.

Very underrated kicks.

GOAT feints & traps.

SAKU GOAT.

Nuff´Said.

B eye.gif

Only seen him fight ONCE against that short body slammer. Sakuraba got violated, I felt bad for him, he was getting wrecked, ref should have stopped it ages ago.

giphy.gif

Sakuraba was a true martial artist.

It's sad that a lot of the new generation of mma fans will never understand the brilliance of that man. No interest in diet just one of the hardest bastards to ever walk the earth.
agreed people that didnt watch pride live will just never understand the excitment behind it .guys like cro cop fedor sakuraba wandy shogun arona rampage were just so fun to watch

I believe Weidman used back to back high kicks to set up a takedown on Munoz.

It's a good setup. Get your opponent really worried about a powerful strike and make them keep their hands high which will make them susceptible to a double or single.

Oh mann sick.
As a UFC fan of this generation, I would love to watch those fights.
Anybody know where I can get my hands on them?

Back