I Just Bet $150 on McGregor "TKO" to get $2550

How about a technical draw, in round 11? $50 gets you $1650.

Youre a fucking genius

Edit: I thought u bet on Floyd TKO. I take it back you're retarded.

Glad it's over! Mayweather 50-0.
Mcgregor 0-1.

$150 gone Rofl GG scrub

Last edited:
Result Edit: https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/ne...lts-highlights-money-wins-via-10th-round-tko/

j7evd4.png

Oh man it was pure fun :D

In my previous posts I told it would probably end in late Floyd TKO logically, you can find them. But I took a great risk since the odds were so great. 8/1 in the USA betting sites but here it was 16/1. But it was worth it. I love adrenaline. It was an adrenaline rush for the first 5-6 rounds. In the scorecards he won 4 rounds (1,2,3,8). And I got my money's worth from adrenaline alone since the fight was free here in a digital platform and half of the betting money was a bonus from the betting site. Anyways I fucked up and I'm not even a bit disappointed about it.

But in the rematch Conor will TKO him. Trust me on that :D :D :D

So there it is :D

Last edited:
If the fight makes it to the 12th round i kind of doubt is Floyd the one barely surviving at that point, he has seen many 12 round fights and Conor hasnt shown elite cardio in MMA.
There, i said it.

drinking kool aid and betting is not good

Vegas called...they said thank you.

And it's the easiest money ever. I did bet 400 TL (~$150) to get 6800 TL (~$2550) at odds 17.00 (16/1) on McGregor TKO. The only thing that worries me is McGregor KO instead of TKO but hopefully Floyd's supposedly good chin survives a pure KO.

It's a steal at these odds. Go on and get that easy money.

Result Edit: https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/ne...lts-highlights-money-wins-via-10th-round-tko/

j7evd4.png

In my previous posts I told it would probably end in late Floyd TKO logically, you can find them. But I took a great risk since the odds were so great. 8/1 in the USA betting sites but here it was 16/1. But it was worth it. I love adrenaline. It was an adrenaline rush for the first 5-6 rounds. In the scorecards he won 4 rounds (1,2,3,8). And I got my money's worth from adrenaline alone since the fight was free here in a digital platform and half of the betting money was a bonus from the betting site. Anyways I fucked up and I'm not even a bit disappointed about it.

Easy money.

And it's the easiest money ever. I did bet 400 TL (~$150) to get 6800 TL (~$2550) at odds 17.00 (16/1) on McGregor TKO. The only thing that worries me is McGregor KO instead of TKO but hopefully Floyd's supposedly good chin survives a pure KO.

j7evd4.png

lol at trying to justify your retarded bet.

j7evd4.png

Should just gave me the money. Sucker bet

Omg unlucky ts you were so close

Back