I Just Bet $150 on McGregor "TKO" to get $2550

That's a ballsy bet. I'll probably put $10 on Conor Round 1 and $50 for decision win for Mayweather

It is crazy to me that Mayweather is only a -375 favorite against a guy with zero pro boxing matches and not any known amateur fights either. He was -3000 against Berto, the payout for Mcgregor winning should be way more than it will be. Berto was 30-3, Mcgregor is 0-0. He was a bigger favorite over Cotto, Maidana and Mosley...

The casuals got a lot of money to burn.

"Conor's never been wrong with his predictions before."

I think the bookies learned from the Ronda fiasco. You don't have to make it +1000 for people to want to bet. Tons of people are betting on Conor when he's only +300 or worse.

$150? And you gotta brag about it here?

...I remember my first beer.

What language is that?
I can't even read the categories or drop down menu.

Way to go TS!

waste.jpg

Jesus the only way Conor can win is ko and you put tko?
Neither is likely but TKO is probably about as likely. You can get a TKO off hurting someone with one shot. If the guy beats the count but is too hurt to continue or doesn't defend himself it's a TKO. Floyd would get back up unless he was completely unconscious, he's not going to let that undefeated record go easily.

Those $150 could have paid a decent BBQ including drinks. Your loss TS.

I fucking HATE Conor, and know he has no business winning this fight, but still think he is going to win...........Money corrupts everything. This is a fucking joke of a fight.
Lmao thats a stupid amount of hate against a person that you've never met
Focus this energy on something productive son

Some millionaire who dropped a million on flyod to win $175,000 appreciates your bet.

The rich get richer the poor get poorer

Conor by KO at odds below 30/1 is fucking shit. He has no chance.

The odds on this fight are so fucked. Conor winning only pays 4/1. Like what the fuck? 4/1 for what would be undoubtedly one of the biggest upsets ever? lmao.

The fucking Patriots are 6-1 favourites to win the Super Bowl!

It is crazy to me that Mayweather is only a -375 favorite against a guy with zero pro boxing matches and not any known amateur fights either. He was -3000 against Berto, the payout for Mcgregor winning should be way more than it will be. Berto was 30-3, Mcgregor is 0-0. He was a bigger favorite over Cotto, Maidana and Mosley...

Nuthuggers are moving that line

Would be funny if mayweather barely survives the 12th round. I'll try to remember your bet. Btw good luck.

If the fight makes it to the 12th round i kind of doubt is Floyd the one barely surviving at that point, he has seen many 12 round fights and Conor hasnt shown elite cardio in MMA.

I will have a lot more money to spend on those things tomorrow. Trust me on that. Conor will knock Floyd down multiple times and the referee will call it a TKO win for McGregor eventually. Then I'll get my money and that's it.

We'll see!

I'd never thought to see turkish lira here. Thank you kanka

Back