I just ate profiteroles for breakfast.

Nimrod

Wistfull With A Fist-Full
@Silver
Reaction score
I may have a problem.

Diabeetus ITT.

I'll be doing IF until noon (other than veggie juice).

French toast, donuts, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and coffee with a shit-ton of sugary creamer are normal breakfast foods in 'Murica so no big deal.

French toast, donuts, muffins, pancakes, waffles, and coffee with a shit-ton of sugary creamer are normal breakfast foods in 'Murica so no big deal.

Maybe.. But profiteroles are next level breakfast shit man.. You need to learn the real mans techniques.

i had 5 slices of cold cheese pizza for breakfast, was fantastic

Maybe.. But profiteroles are next level breakfast shit man.. You need to learn the real mans techniques.

Eh, I don't like eating stuff like that for breakfast. I get hungry again in no time and end up feeling lethargic.

I'll gladly eat dessert later on in the day, though. Especially with a cup of coffee.

Maybe some Italian ancestry somewhere down the line...? Italians like cakes and cookies for breakfast, i think, so it could be your genetics giving in to profiteroles...

Maybe some Italian ancestry somewhere down the line...? Italians like cakes and cookies for breakfast, i think, so it could be your genetics giving in to profiteroles...

I do like meatballs .. So it is a possabilty

Probably less sugar and calories than most kid's breakfast cereals.

200px-Cookie_Jarvis_on_the_Cookie_Crisp_box.jpg

Back