i just ate a whole pizza

don't be

was not worth
This. I did something similar once a few years ago, on a smaller scale.

As soon as I finished eating I could barely walk, felt like a train had molested me and had to go lay down while sobbing.

I used to eat a whole pizza every Saturday back in my 20's. Nowadays I can maybe get half a one down if I haven't eaten all day and then I'll feel like shit the rest of the day and night. :(
I’m 26 and I’m already to the point where even half a pizza is too heavy on my stomach for it to be enjoyable. Feel like shit after and bloated the next day. Jeans are not an option.

I’m 26 and I’m already to the point where even half a pizza is too heavy on my stomach for it to be enjoyable. Feel like shit after and bloated the next day. Jeans are not an option.
apple cider vinegar is your friend for this

<seedat>

i once had a sushi dinner consisting of 2 rolls and 2 large beers, then went to a round table right down the way and crushed a large pepperoni. that was a pretty good night.

Theres something about this thread I really like

@lakersfan45 u a real one for this
also i do indeed have the foots of athletics, duringa fdalre up scratching in between my toes is orgasmic, but now i have yucky toenails. i aksed my doctor about how to fix, she said the pills were not good for my inside parts, so i will justy have yucky toenails. i dont care laol!

Back