I invented a term that is going to stick today.. "Narrative propaganda" is now a thing.

They are pushing a narrative through propaganda. *Minnesota woman says "I won't let Trump violate the rights my mother marched for, and send us back 50 years.* See, if the women said that, isn't really "fake." It is just drilling in a false narrative.

Right... The "false narrative" that a woman marching in Minnesota holds that opinion and made that statement.

Scary stuff. Basically 1984 come to life.

So what would be the counter narrative propaganda, or do you suppose one side is fighting with a hand tied behind their back?

"Unbiased news."

Really can't find it anywhere. OANN gets close, but their hyper establishment conservative talking head shows in the evening kind of sour me a little. But overall, OANN during the day is close to actual news.

Non-narrative news?

Right... The "false narrative" that a woman marching in Minnesota holds that opinion and made that statement.

Scary stuff. Basically 1984 come to life.

Naw man.. It's story after story after story after story that creates a narrative. I made that up, but the idea that Trump is destroying woman's rights is a narrative pushed. When ACTUAL NEWS occurs that indicates he is doing that, you won't need Jane Shmoe's opinion to tell 20,000,000 news watchers what is going on in her mind, simply because it matches the narrative of the network. And again, it gets worse with repetition. That story alone may have validity, but it ads up to narrative propaganda.

Propaganda alone sounds too harsh. If a lady or guy actually said it, maybe it's not just propaganda.. But it all accumulates to push a narrative they are creating.

Pushing a narrative IS propaganda. Calling propaganda "narrative propaganda" instead of just "propaganda" is fucking retarded. 57 genders instead of 2 level retarded.

I actually agree with TS that its probably a better title than fake news. Much of what people are calling fake news may not be fake at its core but is generally twisted to fit a certain narrative.

Pushing a narrative IS propaganda. Calling propaganda "narrative propaganda" instead of just "propaganda" is fucking retarded. 57 genders instead of 2 level retarded.

Nope. Sorry. It fits better, and will reach more people who will see that the stories aren't newsworthy, but are just pushing a narrative.

You'll see me saying it on CNN FB stories and crap, if you look.

And thank you.

Tweet the shit out of Trump and his campaign and maybe just maybe Trump will notice it and say it.

Also, if you can call a conservative radio show like Limbaugh or Savage and say it they may like it and and start repeating it.

Make sure to make it sound like their idea cause those guys might want the credit.

Nope. Sorry. It fits better, and will reach more people who will see that the stories aren't newsworthy, but are just pushing a narrative.

If you dont understand the word propaganda, adding another word to it does not help. If you understand the word "propaganda", adding the word "narrative" to it makes no sense since you already know the definition. Please tell me you understand.

I invented Fake Boobs
I invented helium filled fake boobs, the never sag, reduce overall body weight, double as life preservers, reduce back problems, dive in a pool without getting their hair wet

Last edited:
If you dont understand the word propaganda, adding another word to it does not help. If you understand the word "propaganda", adding the word "narrative" to it makes no sense since you already know the definition. Please tell me you understand.

It's you that doesn't understand. A "narrative" can be created by just guiding to one side, reporting "real stories," no matter how insignificant, that make an overall story or overall situation seem like it's happening, when it's really not. Similar to propaganda. Propaganda doesn't worry about anything, it's just false information, drilled over and over to make people think something is a certain way. What CNN is doing these days is propaganda in a way, but it is more attempting to create a narrative for America on behalf of whoever is sending sh*t rolling down hill over there. It's kind of both.

Last edited:
It's you that doesn't understand. A "narrative" can be created by just guiding to one side, reporting "real stories," no matter how insignificant, that make a story or situation seem like it's happening, when it's really not. Similar to propaganda. Propaganda doesn't worry about anything, it's just false information, drilled over and over to make people think something is a certain way. What CNN is doing these days is propaganda in a way, but it is more attempting to create a narrative for America on behalf of whoever is sending sh*t rolling down hill over there. It's kind of both.

You dont understand what propaganda is, thats the problem here. Use wikipedia or something.

In regards to CNN and BBC stories that are not newsworthy, but are shown solely for the narrative they create, the term "narrative propaganda" hereby replaces "fake news."

The story about the ad for the apartment that indicated "No Trump voters." It's not news-worthy, what one individual had a preference for living conditions. Not "news." The story itself may not be a lie, or "fake," but it's narrative propaganda.

BBC reporting on Angalina Jolie saying "We must reject xenophobia; America is more than Trump." She said it, but that doesn't make it news. It's only reported because it's narrative propaganda.

These stories run ALL DAY. Remember, call it "narrative propaganda" when you see it, and remember who said it today, first. It could also be pro-Trump, or something on Fox News. Fox News may have invented it 15 years ago; I don't know because I wouldn't watch Fox News until very recently.

But please, call out narrative propaganda where you see it, and make this phrase stick. The news needs to take these opinion pieces passed on as news and begin them with "One side of the debate states" or "One view on the matter is etc..." at a minimum, to keep their news from being 100% narrative propaganda.

You should have just called it propaganda propaganda, or story time fakaganda narrative news not though real but something else instead-o-rama-lama-ding-dang-dong.

Last edited:
It's you that doesn't understand. A "narrative" can be created by just guiding to one side, reporting "real stories," no matter how insignificant, that make an overall story or overall situation seem like it's happening, when it's really not. Similar to propaganda. Propaganda doesn't worry about anything, it's just false information, drilled over and over to make people think something is a certain way. What CNN is doing these days is propaganda in a way, but it is more attempting to create a narrative for America on behalf of whoever is sending sh*t rolling down hill over there. It's kind of both.

Maybe you can spray paint your tires black and tell people you re-invented the wheel. http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/152605?rskey=hyddW4&result=1&isAdvanced=false

I'll use this term when people complain fake news. Fake news first. Then narrative propaganda.

Useless haters. It's perfect for all these average shmo non-stories that are liked on each other to create a narrative that they are trying to push. They get around it being straight propaganda by being able to say "We're just reporting what somebody else thinks about it.." but that's not what they are really doing. Stop hating loser. It works better than "fake news."

Useless haters. It's perfect for all these average shmo non-stories that are liked on each other to create a narrative that they are trying to push. They get around it being straight propaganda by being able to say "We're just reporting what somebody else thinks about it.." but that's not what they are really doing. Stop hating loser. It works better than "fake news."
raw

That's exactly it dork. Thanks for showing yourself out.

Back