I hope they grant Platinum M title-shot

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog needs a champion like Mike Perry.. No No sherdog deserves a champion like him.
Mike Perry all the way to the title. I think it would be an amazing yet unknown Platinum era and I could see it happen. His an entertaining fighter

9bb.gif

I wish I could see the same thing what some of you guys see in this wanksta.

Why you gotta make it so Gay?

-platinum nation.

Ah yes what a time that would be. The rustling of all the jimmies would be absolutely glorious.

Cant agree more.
Platinum deserved the shot the time he signed his first contract.
Theres none like Mike in the whole roster
Platinum time what a great time to be alive

The revolution is underway.

Join us or hate us.

Platinum Mike Perry is the real deal.

If Tony moves up to WW before calling it a career this is a fight that needs to happen, the banter will give us memes for decades to come.

Sherdog needs a champion like Mike Perry.. No No sherdog deserves a champion like him.
Mike Perry all the way to the title. I think it would be an amazing yet unknown Platinum era and I could see it happen. His an entertaining fighter

it will take a looooooooooong time to see Paltinum fighting for the belt, he is not even ranked. Next in line for a title shot is Colby. and after that, the winner of Usman/DosAnjos

And then he rematches Ponzanibio and loses immediately. /end

Hope Cerrone knock him tf out. If by some miracle he fight TWood we might see the first death in the octogon

first he needs to get into a good camp

Back