I hear Conor's whiskey is pretty bad

i don't like any of the stuff from Tennessee, but there are some good bourbons from Kentuck
I'm from Tennessee, fuck whisky - you need some moonshine! That's the best drink from around here

And I'm just glad pot comes out of the ground good to go, and not have to wait 10 to 15 years for it to be any count

By the sounds of Conor's whiskey review, I'd be better off buying Seagrams 7...

Yes I am a pussy because my taste buds don’t enjoy a drink that you enjoy.

I’m willing to wager you’re actually a pussy in real life. Where’s your avatar photo? Too busy being an online e thug? Grow up fatty.
Nah, dude you ain't a pussy. We all have different tastes and our taste buds develop differently. You probably haven't tried too much, or been exposed to much either, but that's ok. I drink whiskeys neat, sometimes on the rocks, but there's some i don't care for.
I do vodka with tonic or cranberry with a twist of lime. No redbull, because i don't do enegy drinks, but enjoy what you like.
Just no Cosmos or bay breezes

I'm from Tennessee, fuck whisky - you need some moonshine! That's the best drink from around here

And I'm just glad pot comes out of the ground good to go, and not have to wait 10 to 15 years for it to be any count
A properly cured marijuanas reefer can be a year plus old

Ciroq is a pretty good vodka I’m my opinion. Would be curious to know what the serious vodka heads think.

I don't mind Ciroc at all. I also like Ketel One and Stoli. I can do most vodkas outside of UV or the super cheap shit, but usually go with Ketel One.

I pretty much only drink whiskey and tequilas so I’d probably like it. Like some of y’all are kinda pompous jack is excellent with some coke! Really nice whiskey is the shit, if you haven’t had like a nice whiskey and like your liquor you can’t go wrong with the rocks.

He's right, Conor is very hands on. The saltiness he is detecting is from Artem's cum.

Serious Vodka head here. I agree that Ciroc is a pretty good vodka. The pineapple and green apple are my favorite flavors. The green apple flavor makes a MEAN caramel apple martini! Other Vodkas I enjoy are as follows:

Grey Goose(The VX version is awesome but a little pricey)
Belvedere
Reyka(VERY smooth from Iceland)
Crystal Head(haven't tried too many times, but the times I have I have enjoyed it)

Hope these recommendations help!

Have you ever tried Infused Spirits? They are based out of Nevada which worried me, but they are amazing! They come infused with fruit inside. Lemon, peach and apple cinnamon. They also have a mango/habanero which tastes amazing but I can't recommend it, because it will burn your damn lips off.

Ciroq is a pretty good vodka I’m my opinion. Would be curious to know what the serious vodka heads think.
never tried it. Saw Puff Daddy associated and not into celebrity alcohol. Only Level, Grey Goose, Belvedere or if i just want a bottle of some, triple distilled Smirnoff. My brother in law bought some vodka, a crystal skull bottle, which was cool, but tasted like shit. Endorsed by Dan Akroyd.

These two cross-eyed dweebs are notorious Conor haters. All they do is sit there and bitch and lie about Conor to their 100 viewers. LOL

How are you going to review whisky when you have more bottles than you do people that care what you have to say about whisky? LMAO

They'll be lucky if one of Conor's goons doesn't fly over to soyboy land and faceplant both of these fools for this type of slander.

I wouldn't expect a brand new whiskey to taste good tbh. Maybe in 10-15 years they can out with a decent aged whiskey
Exactly, it is brand new whiskey and is 25 a bottle. Don't expect some 30 year aged Midleton Rare shit. It's Whiskey on a budget, meant to cater to the McGregor fanbase.

Touchbutt selling whiskey? No thanks. Should be selling chicken dumplings instead...

Have you ever tried Infused Spirits? They are based out of Nevada which worried me, but they are amazing! They come infused with fruit inside. Lemon, peach and apple cinnamon. They also have a mango/habanero which tastes amazing but I can't recommend it, because it will burn your damn lips off.
Yes. I tried the peach flavor. I wasn't too fond of the alcohol because it had a sharp bite to it on the initial sips. I did however enjoy the natural peach flavor. I think if they can find a way to make the vodka smoother, I'd give it another go. But this was about a year or so ago, so they may have made changes.

Of course it will be shit . Any alcoholic drink released by a celebrity/musician is bound to be swill. I absolutely love slayer but i see they brought out a red wine ... get the fuck out of here. Leave it to the pros.

Lagavulin 16 Year Old. Start there. I'm not a whisky connoisseur, but I have many friends who are. I always have a bottle on hand.

If anyone who drinks this likes something else better, let me know so I can try it.

View attachment 438399

Goes for ~$130.00 CAD.

IMO an Islay whisky is not for a beginner. One should start with something sweet and sherried from Speyside, but that's just my opinion.

I drink Lagavulin 16, but I prefer something like Laphroaig PX for a sweet peated whisky in a similar price range. It has higher ABV and more flavour, for my taste.

If anyone here ever goes to Amsterdam, don't miss the L&B whisky cafe with its 2000+ whiskies. It's one of the best bars in a city full of great bars.

As for McGregor's 25$ blended gimmick, well, what do you expect from him?

never tried it. Saw Puff Daddy associated and not into celebrity alcohol. Only Level, Grey Goose, Belvedere or if i just want a bottle of some, triple distilled Smirnoff. My brother in law bought some vodka, a crystal skull bottle, which was cool, but tasted like shit. Endorsed by Dan Akroyd.
Puff is just an ambassador for the drink. It's not actually his. If I were you, I'd give it Ciroc a shot(pun intended) lol. If you can down some Smirnoff, you'd definitely enjoy the Ciroc. I used to(and still sometimes do) indulge in smirnoff from time to time. They just came out with a Moscow Mule flavor that isn't too bad and you just mix with ginger ale.

I hate whiskey so i will never know if its good or bad....

that being said , ive tasted awful beers,rums and vodkas that are extremely successful because they have a great marketing machine behind them....

Back