I hear Conor's whiskey is pretty bad

Even good whiskey tastes like shit. Come at me you fake tough guys

Whats 3 good whiskeys to try?

Lagavulin 16 Year Old. Start there. I'm not a whisky connoisseur, but I have many friends who are. I always have a bottle on hand.

If anyone who drinks this likes something else better, let me know so I can try it.

Lagavulin.jpg

Goes for ~$130.00 CAD.

Last edited:
I don't normally enjoy Irish Whiskey but I may give it a try if I see it next trip to the liquor store.

Buffalo Trace
Angel's Envy
Highland Park Scotch
Bulliet Bourbon
Jack Rye
Bulliet Rye
Macallan
Glenfiddich
Glenlivet
BSB if it's something more on the sweet side you desire

Frankly, most of these celebrity ran boozes suck ass unless is Casamigos Tequila.

Ciroq is a pretty good vodka I’m my opinion. Would be curious to know what the serious vodka heads think.

It was okay.

Pretty powerful though one shot is all it took to put me away.

The next morning I felt like I got hit by a dolly.
You must be a lightweight, I mean featherweight.
but you should have waited 7 minutes, taken more shots then the bottle would have went down easier and got finished.

" And then you'll want to try other stuff, and before you know it the Lagavulin 16 is your favorite drink of all.
In this weeks episode of Fear The Walking Dead a lead character risked his life to try to get a bottle of Laguvin 16.
Literally aired 2 days ago.

Yes, they do. Very, very much so. There is no drink of any kind that I love more than whisky. Taste something decent from Scotland, and you might love it too. Problem is, most people have only tasted junk like Jack Daniel's etc, and decided they don't like it, which is fair, I suppose. But that's like saying you don't like traveling because the only place you traveled to was boring as fuck and the food there made you sick.
Ya, Cuba sucks.

I have to speak up about the Jack Daniels hate... the honey one is pretty damn tasty
I agree. I mix it with Sprite and a splash of Lemonade. Damn tasty if I say so myself.

It's a sourced whiskey - already matured for years in barrels and then blended together. That's how every 'brand' does it. You're correct though... a real distillery that makes their own whiskey would certainly have to sit on that whiskey for a while before it's worth a shit.
I worked as a bartender and quite a lot of "Name Brands" do this (not necessarily all blends but same idea) including many recent trendy brands and basically anything that hasn't been around for 20+ years.

Meh, not a fan of any drinks by themselves. Count me as a “all Alcohol taste like shit” kinda guy.

Red Bull vodka is my kind of drink. Everything else taste like ass.

That’s cause you’re a pussy. You probably were a picky eater too when you were little and only ate hotdogs and Mac and cheese.

Pussy has already been etched into your dna

That’s cause you’re a pussy. You probably were a picky eater too when you were little and only ate hotdogs and Mac and cheese.

Pussy has already been etched into your dna

Yes I am a pussy because my taste buds don’t enjoy a drink that you enjoy.

I’m willing to wager you’re actually a pussy in real life. Where’s your avatar photo? Too busy being an online e thug? Grow up fatty.

Whats 3 good whiskeys to try?

Got any suggestions bro for some decent starter whiskeys in the $30-$50 range?

I'll get back to you with some well thought out suggestions ASAP. However, I have to report that I have just found - and captured - a black little baby snake in my bathroom. I'm currently in Indonesia (Bali), and it's midnight here and now I'm freaking out that the baby snake's mother is somewhere nearby, or that there is some kinda nest in my walls or floor with eggs hatching one after the other by the hundreds and that my little apartment will soon be full of the fucking things. I kid you not. I woke my girlfriend up but she is not taking me seriously (not the first time) and didn't even bother getting out of bed. I am not a fan of snakes of any size and not sure what course of action to take at this. Thankfully there is no shortage of hotels around here.

For now, though, a few whiskies I personally love and that I'm always recommending: Lagavulin 16, Laphroaig 10, Talisker 10, Macallan 12 (and of course the pricier Macallans), Glenlivet 18, Yamazaki Sherry Cask (very, very pricey, but it really is great and worth trying once you think you're at a point where you can appreciate it).

These might be out of the price category you mentioned, Rick (I'm not in the US and haven't visited for a long time, so I am not that familiar with prices over there). But there are some very nice ones in that category too. The Glenlivet 12, for instance, a classic and very "easy" to drink, and if you can find the Johnnie Walker Green Label near that price it's great value for money blend - best bang for buck from JW, probably, and a whisky that most people seem to like.

Anyway, back to the most dramatic event in my life in recent times: The Snake.

I'll add to this later.

Depends on whether he made a new line or bought an existing low-brow line to stamp his name on.

Celebrities do this stuff all the time - it's the heart of "Trump Steaks", for example.
That's apparently exactly what he's done.

Meh, not a fan of any drinks by themselves. Count me as a “all Alcohol taste like shit” kinda guy.

Red Bull vodka is my kind of drink. Everything else taste like ass.

That's like saying "I don't like music, but I like Nickelback."

Ciroq is a pretty good vodka I’m my opinion. Would be curious to know what the serious vodka heads think.
Serious Vodka head here. I agree that Ciroc is a pretty good vodka. The pineapple and green apple are my favorite flavors. The green apple flavor makes a MEAN caramel apple martini! Other Vodkas I enjoy are as follows:

Grey Goose(The VX version is awesome but a little pricey)
Belvedere
Reyka(VERY smooth from Iceland)
Crystal Head(haven't tried too many times, but the times I have I have enjoyed it)

Hope these recommendations help!

Back