I haven't been this ecstatic about a UFC fighter for a long time

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yes it is another that about Francis Ngannou. I just can't freakin wait to see him fight again and brutalize his next opponent!

#PredatorBless

giphy.gif

Who else is ecstatic?

giphy.gif

But what about white privilege????

That's how I feel about Gaethje, even though he lost via brutal knee to the face. Still totally anticipating his next WAAAAR!!!

Very excited about Ngannou as well.

Ngannou at HW and Erick Silva at WW are the 2 best prospects right now.

I think Ngannou takes the title from Stipe, but I think Silva needs a bit more development since he has more time.

Very excited about Ngannou as well.

Ngannou at HW and Erick Silva at WW are the 2 best prospects right now.

I think Ngannou takes the title from Stipe, but I think Silva needs a bit more development since he has more time.

Don't forget that young gun GSP at MW. He's gonna RUN THAT DIVISION FOREVER!

Zabit Magomedsharipov
Brian Ortega
Cynthia Calvillo

My up and coming

I’m fascinated to see what’s next for him, and what he’s capable of, if he KOs Stipe then the sky is the limit.

Zabit Magomedsharipov
Brian Ortega
Cynthia Calvillo

My up and coming
Ortega is super fun to watch. I'm hoping Dominic Reyes can keep it up also, 205 needs him.

Yes it is another that about Francis Ngannou. I just can't freakin wait to see him fight again and brutalize his next opponent!

#PredatorBless

giphy.gif

Who else is ecstatic?

giphy.gif

And I'm sure after Stipe handles him he can get back to his winning ways in his next fight after that

; )

That's how I feel about Gaethje, even though he lost via brutal knee to the face. Still totally anticipating his next WAAAAR!!!

Can’t help feel a little disappointed by Gaethje not beating Eddie. Mmath is foolish but I had hopes of seeing Justin brutalise McGregor eventually, looks like that may be a scenario that never comes to fruition

How come people are so confident he'll beat Stipe? Sure he's looked good but his record and calibre of fighters doesn't come close to Stipe.

A hype train like this comes along about every year lol, the next big unbeatable monster that seems to be unstoppable, until he gets stopped.
1045.gif

Then sherdog decides he was never any good, and we wait for the next one

people need to chill about ngannou. seriously.

Back