New Goat Name!!!!!!!!!

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried to change it to WildcardB1tches, but apparently bitches is far too graphic for a website centered around men and women trying to simulate killing each other. I even made a thread celebrating my name change where the entire forum was rejoicing in my new amazing name and that got deleted too. I guess I am stuck with headkicktoleg forever unless sherdog can help me with a new name.
<2><DCrying>

Sherdog inadvertently saved you from having a cringey name, be thankful

Sherdog inadvertently saved you from having a cringey name, be thankful

It's my favorite line from my favorite episode of my favorite TV show.
giphy.gif

Although I was reserving it for myself. Change your name to CIippy. Capital i on the L.

Should've told them ebonics is an essential part of your culture bro

Pretty simple: no profanity in the username. This includes circumventing the banned word filter we put up to block profanity in the username.

I tried to change it to WildcardB1tches, but apparently bitches is far too graphic for a website centered around men and women trying to simulate killing each other. I even made a thread celebrating my name change where the entire forum was rejoicing in my new amazing name and that got deleted too. I guess I am stuck with headkicktoleg forever unless sherdog can help me with a new name.
<2><DCrying>

Failure is not an option. Time to die.

Pretty simple: no profanity in the username. This includes circumventing the banned word filter we put up to block profanity in the username.
Bitches are dogs.
Would you tell Picasso to sell one of his guitars?

Back