I have to cut down my trees today

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Two of those have been in my property since 1975, and one a fruit bearing Muntingia Calabura Tree!. That I really love for all the sweet fruits I can eat directly from the tree.

I thought I won't be sad but here I am so sad! I remember when we have to put down our pet Dog when I was 12.

Its not just a tree to me its like home I would climb it chat with my childhood friends on it throw fruits at each other.

Oh those where the days.

I have to cut it down because I need to do some renovations on the yard and the other three just got to big and is a hazard during strong Typhoons!

I understand how you can get attached to a tree. When I went home for my Mom's funeral last year I saw the trees that the two of us had planted when I was a kid and I felt a connection to her. It'd be sad if I had to cut those down.

Perhaps you can take a seed or cutting from those trees and start them over. By the time they are large enough to be hazardous they won't be your concern.

Two of those have been in my property since 1975, and one a fruit bearing Muntingia Calabura Tree!. That I really love for all the sweet fruits I can eat directly from the tree.

I thought I won't be sad but here I am so sad! I remember when we have to put down our pet Dog when I was 12.

Its not just a tree to me its like home I would climb it chat with my childhood friends on it throw fruits at each other.

Oh those where the days.

I have to cut it down because I need to do some renovations on the yard and the other three just got to big and is a hazard during strong Typhoons!

I was watching a video where an older dude was crying because the library closed and he talked about playing football on the grounds. We all get attached to inanimate objects that hold meaning to us.

Maybe use it's wood for something sentimental?

they will never get my healing of the nation trees. Nice and protected in a tent in the garage.

I was watching a video where an older dude was crying because the library closed and he talked about playing football on the grounds. We all get attached to inanimate objects that hold meaning to us.

oh yeah some places really have some sentimental value to some people it may be the place they met their wife or their first Boyfriend/Girlfriend the place where they had their first kiss.

I understand how you can get attached to a tree. When I went home for my Mom's funeral last year I saw the trees that the two of us had planted when I was a kid and I felt a connection to her. It'd be sad if I had to cut those down.

Perhaps you can take a seed or cutting from those trees and start them over. By the time they are large enough to be hazardous they won't be your concern.

Wow I legit had a tear run down from my eye from this post seriously

Back