I have proposed such a thing before: A permanent sub-forum for Conor lovers.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Alas, said proposal went to the Wasteland.

Fast-forward to now, and this sub-forum pretty much portrays that such an idea is has merit, as it would free up room in the proper UFC forum so that people wouldn't have to wade through so much garbage.

The way I perceive the UFC forum and Conor is the way I was viewed it when Ronda lovers were in effect...

Conor is MMA, get used to it bro.

If anything this entire website should be a Conor-forum.

Alas, said proposal went to the Wasteland.

Fast-forward to now, and this sub-forum pretty much portrays that such an idea is has merit, as it would free up room in the proper UFC forum so that people wouldn't have to wade through so much garbage.

The way I perceive the UFC forum and Conor is the way I was viewed it when Ronda lovers were in effect...

And haters like you will be in here as much as the Conor lovers! So what is the point!

Just get rid of it, and hopefully get rid of the lovers and haters who are obsessed with conor!

Last edited:
And haters like you will be in here as much as the Conor lovers! So what is the point!

Just get rid of it, and hopefully get rid of the lovers and haters who are obsessed with conor!

Cracks me up that you try and turn this in a nuthugger thing when people like you are only here for Conor too lol

Where did you get an education? It seems that you do not know how to correctly use the question mark.

Back