I have inherited a large sums of money and wanted to know what would be my best investment option

I'm poor and I usually have at least that in my wallet.

Why would you? I get carrying enough cash for an emergency trip to get home, but that's a stupid amount of money to carry around in something you pull out all the time and risk losing easily. I carry at most $100 on me, but I have more squirreled away in the house in case we need money to flee to Mexico or something.

Put it on 27 on the roulet wheel, obviously.

Why would you? I get carrying enough cash for an emergency trip to get home, but that's a stupid amount of money to carry around in something you pull out all the time and risk losing easily. I carry at most $100 on me, but I have more squirreled away in the house in case we need money to flee to Mexico or something.

I go out of state pretty often and even if I call my bank, my account gets frozen almost every fucking time. Do I make sure I have cash in case I have an emergency before I can unfreeze my account.

I go out of state pretty often and even if I call my bank, my account gets frozen almost every fucking time. Do I make sure I have cash in case I have an emergency before I can unfreeze my account.

You don't bank with a company that starts with Well and ends with argo do you? Because those motherfuckers put a security hold on my account damn near every couple months. My card's always getting security holds put on it. Last time I told them if they do it one more time they are losing my account and I haven't had it happen in the several months since.

You don't bank with a company that starts with Well and ends with argo do you? Because those motherfuckers put a security hold on my account damn near every couple months. My card's always getting security holds put on it. Last time I told them if they do it one more time they are losing my account and I haven't had it happen in the several months since.

Unfortunately, that's who I bank with. They've been good to me for over a decade, but if I drive more than 3 hours, they flip out when something is purchased a couple hundred miles away.

Unfortunately, that's who I bank with. They've been good to me for over a decade, but if I drive more than 3 hours, they flip out when something is purchased a couple hundred miles away.

<TheWire1>

I fucking knew it!

I'm telling you honestly I've had them shut my card off without warning dozens of times in places I go to weekly. If I travel, I just wait to hear my card get declined. They even cancelled one of my cards when I was in Chicago for 4 months and the nearest bank was 2 hours away. Their fraud protection is out of control.

<TheWire1>

I fucking knew it!

I'm telling you honestly I've had them shut my card off without warning dozens of times in places I go to weekly. If I travel, I just wait to hear my card get declined. They even cancelled one of my cards when I was in Chicago for 4 months and the nearest bank was 2 hours away. Their fraud protection is out of control.

Whenever I'm out of state (or even just a few hours north), I go to the nearest bank to my destination first thing to let them know that I'm there.

Even then, my card gets frozen about half the time. But honestly, I'd rather have them be dumb protective than the other way around.

You can do one of 3 things:
Buy a yacht
World Tour
Rolls Royce

Source:
upload_2017-5-31_8-9-29.jpeg

Large sums eh? Well I would recommend you invest it into my bank account.

Back