I have inherited a large sums of money and wanted to know what would be my best investment option

Long story short I played my cards right and was a kiss ass and now I have inherited 400 dollars. I would like to get ideas on what I can do with the money. I have never come along with this much money so I am unsure what to do with it.
I think the Sherdog moderators might take away your double yellow for 400$.

UgjrPvl.jpg
Lol

catnip .lots n lots of catnip

Lets gamble it all on mna. Ill gjve you figt picks and you collect cash. Turn thst 400 in to a cool G

make 400, $1 ten fight method-of-victory parlays for UFC 212

in THEORY...one should win

and get you at least $401 in return

thats not a lot of money. Gambling it is your best bet.

Long story short I played my cards right and was a kiss ass and now I have inherited 400 dollars. I would like to get ideas on what I can do with the money. I have never come along with this much money so I am unsure what to do with it.
I've got just one word for you, my boy:
Plastics
Lb5fSpf.gif

Buy $400 worth of those spinners that all the teenagers are playing with. Stand outside a high school and sell them at like a 50% markup

The only way to profit from $400 would be to buy like a half ounce of coke, cook it into crack and take that shit to the boulevard downtown and start serving it up.

I got 2 word for you

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament

Back