I have an over whelming desire to buy something random at a hardware store

What tools do you own now and what do you work on? Stating that would help with suggestions.

Back's doing a lot better, still on that Canada long wait list to see a spinal surgeon but by the time I get to him I'll be 100% healed, I'm already 90% - physio at hospital helped a lot - special exercises etc
You have back issues too?
Man, there's so many of us...
Glad you have a good physio, I have one too, they're life savers.

You have back issues too?
Man, there's so many of us...
Glad you have a good physio, I have one too, they're life savers.

2 bulging discs in my L4 and L5

One is bulging so much it was pressing against my nerves messing me up

Got stuck on the floor - good times

I need to do some ceiling work

Serial killer's favorite store. @Jack Handy jr

I am a cereal killer....

esp a jethro bowl of coco pebbles with chocolate milk(low-fat 1% of course) its simply just a glorious symphonic cacophony of delight for thine taste buds

I recommend putting it on anyone's bucket list

That sucks bro. I've been dealing with 7 herniated discs for the last 13 years. It can play serious games with your mind being in pain that long.

Absolutely. Seeing as the turd I bought died in less than 2 years, you can choose the saw so we get something good.

Clippy cuts cords off of circular saws. He needs a cordless saw.
makita-circular-saws-xsh01z-64_1000.jpg

Same shit here - L4/5 as well. 7,5 mm slipped disc, had pains going to my left leg, on NSAIDs for years...

Already had surgery scheduled but pulled out at the last moment and was very lucky to get top notch physical therapy with all the possible non-surgical treatments they had. Years of daily exercise with my physio since then and I'm in pretty decent shape, hitting the gym, even playing soccer sometimes, the pains only appear in winter and I'm off NSAIDs for good. :)

You really gotta exercise every fucking day, hurts or not, healthy or sick, gotta put in those rounds bro, cause this is about your survival, your physical health but also about the mental one - and it works, it's possible, it can be done.

You take care of that spine, my friend, cause it's LITERALLY the thing that supports you as a human being. Hang in there bro, wish you all the best.

That sucks bro. I've been dealing with 7 herniated discs for the last 13 years. It can play serious games with your mind being in pain that long.

Yeah it did play minds with my mind

Thought I was a paperclip for the longest time

Way messed up

Same shit here - L4/5 as well. 7,5 mm slipped disc, had pains going to my left leg, on NSAIDs for years...

Already had surgery scheduled but pulled out at the last moment and was very lucky to get top notch physical therapy with all the possible non-surgical treatments they had. Years of daily exercise with my physio since then and I'm in pretty decent shape, hitting the gym, even playing soccer sometimes, the pains only appear in winter and I'm off NSAIDs for good. :)

You really gotta exercise every fucking day, hurts or not, healthy or sick, gotta put in those rounds bro, cause this is about your survival, your physical health but also about the mental one - and it works, it's possible, it can be done.

You take care of that spine, my friend, cause it's LITERALLY the thing that supports you as a human being. Hang in there bro, wish you all the best.

Thanks pal

If you have a workbench then get a vice. If you like cutting things or screwing with rusty crap like old tools then get a Dremel Tool kit. If you like starting fires or melting stuff get a MAP torch. They're really hot, can be used to break loose rusted nuts/bolts, and are pretty damn cool to start a bonfire with. If you have trees then get something to prune them with.

If you have a workbench then get a vice. If you like cutting things or screwing with rusty crap like old tools then get a Dremel Tool kit. If you like starting fires or melting stuff get a MAP torch. They're really hot, can be used to break loose rusted nuts/bolts, and are pretty damn cool to start a bonfire with. If you have trees then get something to prune them with.

MAP torch

Interested

Back