I have an over whelming desire to buy something random at a hardware store

Sorry to hear that @Clippy :(
I was looking forward to stories about papa Clippy one day.

Heres's to 50+ years of cat stories

beer-happy.gif

You may be an Olympic level "liker" @Clippy. You liked my last post before the page had even reloaded. Very impressive!

Ohhh I always wanted one of those! Not cause of laziness but I find robots fascinating

also the cats could play with it :D

If I stuck a laser pointer on that thing it would be cat PANDEMONIUM!!!

it might even be a CATastrophe

@lsa GTFIH

Hey my cats name is astrophe. Just throwing that out there because I know sherdog is so interested in my cats name.

I'm predicting 50+ likes for this post.

You may be an Olympic level "liker" @Clippy. You liked my last post before the page had even reloaded. Very impressive!
I believe that you're confusing @Clippy with @Wadtucket

On topic, buy colored duct tape, that way you can vividly remember that you half assed the last improvements or repairs

Last edited:
This makes me happy and sad at the same time. My cat Murphy is old and sick and probably won't make it through the week.

Sorry to hear man

My Mom's cat passed last year :(

Tough times when your furry buddies die off - stay strong

Buy some candy, duct tape, zip ties, large plastic garbage bags, a handsaw and a shovel. Keep them in the trunk of your car. Never know when they'll come in handy!

Buy some candy, duct tape, zip ties, large plastic garbage bags, a handsaw and a shovel. Keep them in the trunk of your car. Never know when they'll come in handy!

I wanna get in on this, my saw just died after 17 years of hard use.
Absolutely. Seeing as the turd I bought died in less than 2 years, you can choose the saw so we get something good.

Absolutely. Seeing as the turd I bought died in less than 2 years, you can choose the saw so we get something good.
Dewalt makes great power tools. The 15 amp worm drive skill saw looks like a great purchase.

This has now ceased to be random.

Show your tool or remit the term "overwhelming".

I won't be heading out til later but don't worry I'll let everyone know what I bought

Back