I have an over whelming desire to buy something random at a hardware store

If you take a suggestion then it won't be random. Just go in there and grab something cheap from the counter. Get that urge to random shop out of your system by spending as little money as possible....I guess that's my suggestion.

Ask for the Mexicans but then act like you can't understand anything they say.

A nice circular saw. My piece of shit saw crapped out so we could buy matching saws.

You can do the honorable thing and donate what you were going to spend to a worthwhile charity.

No I want to bring home stuff

Wouldn't it be so much more fulfilling to donate $10 a month to a child in need?

They could send you a heartfelt thank you letter and a picture of the shoes and school books they bought with the money.

Wouldn't it be so much more fulfilling to donate $10 a month to a child in need?

They could send you a heartfelt thank you letter and a picture of the shoes and school books they bought with the money.

Yeah but I want something today that I can put in my garage

I like things

Yeah but I want something today that I can put in my garage

I like things

Well you remember this day, because at some point in the future, when your youngest born is sitting in the children's wing of the hospital, you are going to have to look them in their tear-filled eyes and explain to them that mommy and daddy can't afford the lifesaving expensive operation, and the doctor who would've done it pro bono never finished their primary education.

Let's look on the bright side, you might be lucky, and have other kids to pass your inheritance to.

Well you remember this day, because at some point in the future, when your youngest born is sitting in the children's wing of the hospital, you are going to have to look them in their tear-filled eyes and explain to them that mommy and daddy can't afford the lifesaving expensive operation, and the doctor who would've done it pro bono never finished their primary education.

Let's look on the bright side, you might be lucky, and have other kids to pass your inheritance to.

I can't have kids

You can never have too many leathermen.

6Z81s7YI9gsV5ZaEeq96Nl2g49qLSV1KEV51pb8aTjYxbVcZ1nrO18-j-UXt3tfQxXwPzfd5jefqUKO_A-bAbzGw1arNaHJVP0TJf8U1w8p-oBKkR3VLsHyuRW5QGyw5aH3HXf4CD_BuSOTZY5-M_Xze4JL2vZ9kBUeRy7HxVDy0avCRo3SZzHdGd6-axA=w368-h400-nc

Put a small homeless child in your garage, give him somewhere to live. Two birds, one stone you know.
I don't think Clippy is looking to stone little kids in his garage. Wassdamaddawithya? Then again, he does lug bricks around for no reason so who knows.

Buy random fasteners and hinges Clippy. They always come in handy. And some sort of nifty storage device to put them in.

Well in that case:

Ecovacs-Deebot-N79-vs-Eufy-RoboVac-11.jpg

Ohhh I always wanted one of those! Not cause of laziness but I find robots fascinating

also the cats could play with it :D

If I stuck a laser pointer on that thing it would be cat PANDEMONIUM!!!

it might even be a CATastrophe

@lsa GTFIH

The first one - due to a combo of issues with the wife as well

Maybe a little from column B too

Sorry to hear that brother.

Have you ever considered adopting?

Seriously, there are a lot of children in need.

Back