I have an over whelming desire to buy something random at a hardware store

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Please give suggestions

I would buy a new keyless front door lock.....no more keys, just enter a code or use your cell....brilliant!

I have always wanted one of those lawn mowers that you can drive around like an automobile.

Hello, Clippy.

How about an axe, do you already have one ?

I could see clip needing a new jack hammer...

My uncle gave me too old ones

I don't have a sledge hammer though and always wanted a red one

A red sledgehammer sounds like a good purchase IMO.

Do you have shit to slam it on ? Like a big tire ?

You shut that whore mouth.

Clippy makes you and your father look like fairies in tutus with a #metoo tramp stamp.

No but I know where I can get some big tires

If you have room for all that (I would not) and you don't already own these two items, I would promptly advise in favor of said items.

But how about your back, Clippy?

If you have room for all that (I would not) and you don't already own these two items, I would promptly advise in favor of said items.

But how about your back, Clippy?

Back's doing a lot better, still on that Canada long wait list to see a spinal surgeon but by the time I get to him I'll be 100% healed, I'm already 90% - physio at hospital helped a lot - special exercises etc

^^Ok. Page me when you have made your decision on the purchase, brah.

Some solvents to abuse in the hardware store car park? Perhaps some nice glue instead?

My uncle gave me too old ones

I don't have a sledge hammer though and always wanted a red one

Too axes is two many!

Get a sickle to go with the red hammer.
sickle-3d-model-3ds-fbx-blend-dae.png

Need more info Clip. How much do you want to spend? What kind of projects do you usually undertake? Give us some idea of what flavour you're looking for.

It's all in here.

Back