I have an idea for career mode in EA Sports UFC 3.

I think you should be able to do cocaine and dick pills too, with a small risk of getting caught. Also DUI with a high risk.

And hiding from USADA officials mini-game

Sounds like career mode will be having things like press conferences, promotional events, and other new things that you have to balance with training.

EA should add an option to have your fighter take steroids to greatly improve your skills. When you start taking steroids, you start off with a 50/50 chance of getting caught. When your fighter becomes more popular and starts generating more hype from the promotional events and opportunities in the game, your chances of getting caught get higher and higher.

If you get caught, the punishment system should go something like this:

1st offense = fine and 2 year suspension
2nd offense = bigger fine and 4 year suspension
3rd offense = ban from sport and game over

With the years off, your fighters skills and popularity go down greatly and you'll have to work hard to get them back up after your suspension is over, especially your popularity.

This should also apply to the AI in career mode as well, and have it possible to fight someone that's on steroids themselves.

I know it's a lot of reading, but who else thinks this is a good idea?

the idea of, say, losing an opponent who failed drugs tests, or fighting a bum who was like a demon cos he roided, thats a really exciting wildcard. way too edgy for the ufc to include in the game though, im sure they like to pretend theres no steroid problem despite losing two GOAT candidates to it, in jones and silva

Yo..... Undisputed 3 is still the GOAT UFC game tho..

They had bettee ground same and better ai simulation, but the striking has been dog shit every thq game. Its so bad i rather have ea ufc 1 without all the patches that fixed it

They had bettee ground same and better ai simulation, but the striking has been dog shit every thq game. Its so bad i rather have ea ufc 1 without all the patches that fixed it
EA Ufc 2 has the best striking for sure, minus the parrys, but Undisputed 3 has the 2nd best striking and is by far a better game all around imo.

EA sucks for gaming 99% of the time.
Hopefully 3 is a big step up.

Back