I have a woot woot addiction and it's pushing my wife over an edge

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Lately I added the term "Woot woot" to my vernacular and I might have abused it.

I started saying it whenever something good happened like when I passed my blood pressure test and didn't need pills - cause the doctor threatened me with high blood pressure.

Then I started doing it all the time

Get a good parking spot - woot woot!

Found a bag of chips behind the couch - woot woot!

High five / woot woot combo when wife tells me any good news

etc etc

I was opening a Gatorade and my wife was watching me struggle cause they have that damn paper tab you can't rip off and when I achieved success I dropped a hard woot woot and my wife did the whole

<LikeReally5>

Last night while drinking I did it too many times and I was sitting and thinking to myself trying to remember some actor's name and when I remembered inside my head I then suddenly shouted out a verbal "woot woot!" and that was too many woot woots ..... to my wife I suddenly was dropping woot woots out of thin air and for no reason so she playfully tried to suffocate me with a couch cushion but held on for a really long time ....

woot woot?

Last edited:
The day you get banned, I'll definitely throw out a woot woot, Clippy.

this is boring, try harder next thread

Next time you're about to climax, throw out a woot woot. See how she takes it.

Can I get a woot woot?

tenor.gif

Your wife has tolerated you thus far and 'woot woot' is breaking the camel's back?
She is more insane than I imagined

By the thread title, I thought woot woot was a new drug teenagers use.

Your wife has tolerated you thus far and 'woot woot' is breaking the camel's back?
She is more insane than I imagined

I'm averaging 500 woot woots a week at this point

Nothing beats finding a bag of chips behind the couch. I'd definitely celebrate no matter how stale.

You found a woman who puts up with your manic episodes?

she must be a saint.

I thought only 20 something year old girls did the woot woot bullshit.

@Clippy confirmed young girl.

The best is one time my wife accidently did it and then looked me and said "Fuck you"

Back