I have a new single

Kind of has a CKY vibe going, imo. Sounds good.

Sounds like there is a lot of compression on the mix as well, a little too much for my ear...too much "sucking" coming from the compression (in compression terms not "the song sucks").

TJoYnEi-QUuiv2idKUNIBw.jpg

You're welcome. Maybe you can tell me why you chose it and what you're looking to convey?

Manhigh is used with loving respect to Project Manhigh, the US space project that started in 1957, and is a symbol of leaving your familiar surroundings to search for new horizons, places you never imagined you could go. When our drummer referred to the old project, it seemed to make perfect sense. He and Myself, the singer and guitarist, had both recently left their former bands and found refuge in working together and searching for progressions that made them happy. For my wife, the bassist, it meant something else entirely: learning to play an instrument. In April of 2017 she began playing the bass guitar, and in four short months, she found herself in a professional studio recording their first single. Manhigh means leaving your comfort zone and hopping into your mental balloon to ride into the stratosphere to discover anything you can.

Manhigh is used with loving respect to Project Manhigh, the US space project that started in 1957, and is a symbol of leaving your familiar surroundings to search for new horizons, places you never imagined you could go. When our drummer referred to the old project, it seemed to make perfect sense. He and Myself, the singer and guitarist, had both recently left their former bands and found refuge in working together and searching for progressions that made them happy. For my wife, the bassist, it meant something else entirely: learning to play an instrument. In April of 2017 she began playing the bass guitar, and in four short months, she found herself in a professional studio recording their first single. Manhigh means leaving your comfort zone and hopping into your mental balloon to ride into the stratosphere to discover anything you can.

That's a good story. I personally don't think the name has a ring to it. Somehow makes me think John Tesh fans would be the target audience. Or bad stoner rock. Either way sounds a little fruity. Just my opinion.

Easy for me to judge. I'd take The Jesse Pinkman Experience over Manhigh in less than a heartbeat. :cool:

Back