I have a gut feeling Michelle Obama will run for President

Who is "you people"?

You know who I'm talking about! :p

That was a joke but in all seriousness saying shit like that makes you look bad. What evidence do you have that Michelle Obama, our former first lady, is a tranny? I've heard all kinds of lies about the Obama family including that Barack himself was gay or bisexual. Even if these rumors were true what does that have to do with his politics? The lies need to stop.

The first tranny POTUS.

Stephanie McMahon will squash her

025.jpg

Perhaps she will be the next Hillary Clinton.

And she would be the LEAST qualified candidate in the history of the US. :rolleyes:

I have said repeatedly that she would be an excellent president. Also, it would be great to see her destroy whatever little Legacy Trump Left Behind considering all he is doing to ruin the legacy of her husband

"Gut feelings" have ruined many lives in gambling. Basically they aren't worth risking anything over.

That was a joke but in all seriousness saying shit like that makes you look bad. What evidence do you have that Michelle Obama, our former first lady, is a tranny? I've heard all kinds of lies about the Obama family including that Barack himself was gay or bisexual. Even if these rumors were true what does that have to do with his politics? The lies need to stop.

I am just fucking around, i obviously got no evidence. :)

I am just fucking around, i obviously got no evidence. :)

I'm glad you admit that but the reality is that you didn't make it up. People have been spreading this rumor on the internet. I actually first heard it at work. A conservative told me that he heard that Michelle Obama was really a man and their kids are adopted. I pointed out that the kids look like they are Obama's kids and he said "it doesn't matter if they look like him" then I got annoyed and told him there was no reason to believe this claim. Shortly after that I hear on Sherdog and elsewhere that Michelle Obama is a tranny who was born a man and went by the name Michael.

Some people are joking and some are not. I will tell you the truth, when I first saw Michelle Obama my first reaction to seeing her was "That's Obama wife? She's not very pretty..."

This was because of her face not her height or body build. That was my gut reaction before I knew anything about her and I am a Black man who sees beauty in women of all races. But to me Michelle Obama is no Gabrielle Union or Tika Sumpter. I'm just being honest. However she had cleaned up well over the years and looks much better than when I first saw her. She is also highly educated, articulate, intelligent and kind so for me that matters more. I think the tranny claims have an element of racism to them because they play in to the stereotype that Black women aren't beautiful. She's not the prettiest woman in the world (opinion) so that means she might be a man? That's really mean and on the level of people joking about raping Melania Trump because many consider her beautiful and she happens to have been a model who has nude pics.

You say you are joking but think about that. Is this what we have been reduced to as a society? Sexually objectifying the first lady or calling them ugly and claiming they are not real women? I'll say this too, despite my personal opinion that because of her facial aesthetics Michelle Obama is not what I consider exceptionally beautiful and I will freely admit that she's nowhere near the level of Jackie Kennedy her looks are well above the average First Lady, most of whom look like Grandmas. While I hate Donald Trump I do so because of his personality and politics. Saying you want to rape his wife is just plain wrong. I found Bow Wow's tweet about kidnapping her and making her in to a sex slave highly disturbing and if taken literally could be construed as a threat that could get him investigated by the secret service.

So I just think stuff like this is not good. I personally helped shutdown a nutcase named Larry Sinclair who got on Youtube and claimed he had a drug and sex party with Barack Obama who later claimed that Obama was a murderer who was having gay men in Chicago killed to cover up his homosexual activity. This lunatic was exposed as a pathological liar and career criminal but was so persistent in his allegations that he wrote a whole book about it and was mentioned a few times on National TV. He actually made money off of these lies. His credibility was completely destroyed when he failed a polygraph test then his criminal record was posted online which revealed that he was a con-artist who was charged with crimes that indicate a deceptive mind and people wrote dossiers documenting his claims which lead to be him being caught in numerous lies. Even so he was a regular on conservative and conspiracy internet radio and his story spread all over the internet and in to the tabloids reaching a point where the idea that President Obama was gay or bisexual became a common claim that millions probably still believe and spawned other rumors and smears including this "Michelle Obama is a tranny born Michael" nonsense. So this is all connected and it is all very wrong.

Do you express the same outrage over all of the "golden shower" rumors about Trump?

Do you express the same outrage over all of the "golden shower" rumors about Trump?

I haven't heard anything about that. Golden showers? I heard he molested some women and raped a 13 year old girl. If he did he needs to go to prison. But note the difference between some random nutcase claiming he sucked Obama's dick in a limo while they smoked and snorted crack cocaine who provided no evidence for his claims, whose credibility was completely destroyed and Trump being recorded on a mic saying he could get away with whatever he wanted with women then multiple women saying he sexually assaulted them.

"She has so much experience in the white house"
-CNN hosts in the not too distant future

I'm glad you admit that but the reality is that you didn't make it up. People have been spreading this rumor on the internet. I actually first heard it at work. A conservative told me that he heard that Michelle Obama was really a man and their kids are adopted. I pointed out that the kids look like they are Obama's kids and he said "it doesn't matter if they look like him" then I got annoyed and told him there was no reason to believe this claim. Shortly after that I hear on Sherdog and elsewhere that Michelle Obama is a tranny who was born a man and went by the name Michael.

Some people are joking and some are not. I will tell you the truth, when I first saw Michelle Obama my first reaction to seeing her was "That's Obama wife? She's not very pretty..."

This was because of her face not her height or body build. That was my gut reaction before I knew anything about her and I am a Black man who sees beauty in women of all races. But to me Michelle Obama is no Gabrielle Union or Tika Sumpter. I'm just being honest. However she had cleaned up well over the years and looks much better than when I first saw her. She is also highly educated, articulate, intelligent and kind so for me that matters more. I think the tranny claims have an element of racism to them because they play in to the stereotype that Black women aren't beautiful. She's not the prettiest woman in the world (opinion) so that means she might be a man? That's really mean and on the level of people joking about raping Melania Trump because many consider her beautiful and she happens to have been a model who has nude pics.

You say you are joking but think about that. Is this what we have been reduced to as a society? Sexually objectifying the first lady or calling them ugly and claiming they are not real women? I'll say this too, despite my personal opinion that because of her facial aesthetics Michelle Obama is not what I consider exceptionally beautiful and I will freely admit that she's nowhere near the level of Jackie Kennedy her looks are well above the average First Lady, most of whom look like Grandmas. While I hate Donald Trump I do so because of his personality and politics. Saying you want to rape his wife is just plain wrong. I found Bow Wow's tweet about kidnapping her and making her in to a sex slave highly disturbing and if taken literally could be construed as a threat that could get him investigated by the secret service.

So I just think stuff like this is not good. I personally helped shutdown a nutcase named Larry Sinclair who got on Youtube and claimed he had a drug and sex party with Barack Obama who later claimed that Obama was a murderer who was having gay men in Chicago killed to cover up his homosexual activity. This lunatic was exposed as a pathological liar and career criminal but was so persistent in his allegations that he wrote a whole book about it and was mentioned a few times on National TV. He actually made money off of these lies. His credibility was completely destroyed when he failed a polygraph test then his criminal record was posted online which revealed that he was a con-artist who was charged with crimes that indicate a deceptive mind and people wrote dossiers documenting his claims which lead to be him being caught in numerous lies. Even so he was a regular on conservative and conspiracy internet radio and his story spread all over the internet and in to the tabloids reaching a point where the idea that President Obama was gay or bisexual became a common claim that millions probably still believe and spawned other rumors and smears including this "Michelle Obama is a tranny born Michael" nonsense. So this is all connected and it is all very wrong.

Dude, seek some help.

Back