I have a good theory and need your input...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From back in the days when I was more into bodybuilding, I used to have friends that used al kinds of steroids and they used to be very strong and can workout for long hours. Here is my point, even though some stopped and looked sloppy, they were still strong and had stamina for while.
Is it possible that some of these fighters who got busted, still had some leftover from the sauce? You know who I'm talking about! Do you think his next fight, he won't have that leverage anymore and will look like a shell of himself? What do think about this sensitive subject?

From back in the days when I was more into bodybuilding, I used to have friends that used al kinds of steroids and they used to be very strong and can workout for long hours. Here is my point, even though some stopped and looked sloppy, they were still strong and had stamina for while.
Is it possible that some of these fighters who got busted, still had some leftover from the sauce? You know who I'm talking about! Do you think his next fight, he won't have that leverage anymore and will look like a shell of himself? What do think about this sensitive subject?
Is josh fighting soon?

' INPUT '
- Tze

There will always be that asterisk in Jon´s career. He popped right in the middle of his reign. And let´s be honest, he wouldn´t start taking steroids after becoming champ "Yeah, I've become champ without steroids, let´s start using it now".................. no, It´s pretty obvious he always used it, and got caught after USADA came in. Great talent. Great fuck up.
<mma1>

There will always be that asterisk in Jon´s career. He popped right in the middle of his reign. And let´s be honest, he wouldn´t start taking steroids after becoming champ "Yeah, I've become champ without steroids, let´s start using it now".................. no, It´s pretty obvious he always used it, and got caught after USADA came in. Great talent. Great fuck up.
<mma1>

dunno i could see him start taking it while he was into the whole body building thing bulking up for shits n giggles while he was suspended from MMA. infact that makes a ton of sense since he got ripped outta nowhere suddenly and was lanky and physically unremarkable muscle mass wise his whole career. I could also see him thinking "wow i felt like shit vs OSP i need a way to get an edge" it would make plenty of sense to me tbh.

What impressed me was how he kicked the shit outta a beast in DC while clean after a long ass lay off. so if he was juicing his whole career he sure looks alot better now that hes clean

<8>

I got a buddy who I went to Thailand with, and stayed there for 1/2 a year to train. He was on Test E, Tren, and D-bol (for first 8 weeks), did proper PCT coming off...

I can confirm that the Tren he took effected the muscle tissue for up to 3-4 years later... he intermittently trained in that time with no further cycling and the 'hardness' from the Tren remained for that time and then slowly reduced but never faded completely ... the typical muscle strength came off a little quicker...

I have seen the proof that taking gear can make semi-permanent changes to musculature and strength dependent on dosages and activity afterwards...Also these substances are sure to effect everyone differently and to different degrees....

However the mental 'advantage' one may gain and then lose coming off gear is an unknown factor...and I think, a substantial one.

I got a buddy who I went to Thailand with, and stayed there for 1/2 a year to train. He was on Test E, Tren, and D-bol (for first 8 weeks), did proper PCT coming off...

I can confirm that the Tren he took effected the muscle tissue for up to 3-4 years later... he intermittently trained in that time with no further cycling and the 'hardness' from the Tren remained for that time and then slowly reduced but never faded completely ... the typical muscle strength came off a little quicker...

I have seen the proof that taking gear can make semi-permanent changes to musculature and strength dependent on dosages and activity afterwards...Also these substances are sure to effect everyone differently and to different degrees....

However the mental 'advantage' one may gain and then lose coming off gear is an unknown factor...and I think, a substantial one.
Very informative, thank you sherbro!

Back