I have a feeling a "clean" Brock Lesnar is going to be a HUGE bust.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think without his special sauce he's gonna go the route of Vitor. He's gonna look slow, old and flabby. He's gonna gas in 2nd round. It's gonna be bad. You don't juice from 19 years old and stop at age 40. Once again look at Vitor. Vitor is my favorite fighter. IM PRO PED. I think most fighters want to use something. Even if it's just TRT. Anything for an edge. Especially when you get to late 20s, early 30s. You just don't have that spring in your step when you were 20-21. I want the best fighters science can provide. I THINK science and God can co-exist. If God did not want us to use TRT he wouldn't have put those wild yams on the planet of which it is made from. That's how stoners justify their usage. "LIKE HEY MAN, IF WEED IS BAD THR CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WOULDNT HAVE PUT IT HERE MAN."

https://ctapm.wordpress.com/studies/the-bible-and-drugs-in-realityrevelation/ wow this kinda blew my mind. If God wants our attention. How can we hear it if we are not of sober mind. Maybe I'm just stoned. Pharmakia is mentioned in the bible. Also do you know how bibles were made before the Guttenberg press of 1500? Technically 1440 I think. Lol. Some ass hat had to scribe a bible by hand and copy word for word onto canvas...lmao. wow. But the Guttenberg press pretty much changed the world.

Nahhhh.

Without the juice his boobs have probably shrunk considerably in size. It’ll be more like a dadbod bust, as opposed to a huge bust.

Seriously though. He’s not a great fighter. Juice enhanced strength and overall size is his forte. If any fucker that big hits another fucker that big with a clean shot. There’s a decent chance the guy on the receiving end is going down.

So I expect him to lose to most top ten HW if Lesnar is clean for a year or longer, first.

Lol you people have no clue.

even with the Juice, he's not impressive.

i can guttenberg press about 1500 (natty)

Lol'ed at "Clean" Brock. There is no such thing. <{MingNope}>

He's still "getting to the bottom of it."

I suppose its a good idea to swallow arsenic. The creator of the universe wouldn't have made it if it wasn't a good idea for humans to consume it.

Back