I hate watching fedor fight

kozlov23

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Only fighter that's makes me nervous as hell.heart rate goes up like crazy. Anyone else ?

It used to be that way when the streak was still going. Always wondering if tonight is the night he falls.

Now its just kind of a bonus to still be able to watch him fight, but I don't expect much. Hes 5+ years removed from his prime, just like Shogun. He should have already hung them up, but even in his past-prime state hes still entertaining as fuck.

WAR GOAT.

Yep I'm trying to look at it this was too. I feel like he should have retired. But at least we get to see him fight a couple more times

Love watching him fight, my favorites are his fights against Hendo, Bigfoot, and Werdum.

Only fighter that's makes me nervous as hell.heart rate goes up like crazy. Anyone else ?

Stopped caring after he ducked Reem in SF twice (BJ Penn DOT COM SOURCE). I would hope he comes back but I doubt it. I think Mit sleeps him.

I know exactly what you mean. His fights make my heart pound.

It used to be that way when the streak was still going. Always wondering if tonight is the night he falls.

Now its just kind of a bonus to still be able to watch him fight, but I don't expect much. Hes 5+ years removed from his prime, just like Shogun. He should have already hung them up, but even in his past-prime state hes still entertaining as fuck.

WAR GOAT.
Agreed. But Mitrione is if anything overrated IMO. War Fedor.

Love watching him fight, my favorites are his fights against Hendo, Bigfoot, and Werdum.

Karma given the Reem HW champ fight never happening. Twice, Fedor ducked him according to Reem. I feel like Fedor is GOAT @ HW but, after 05, it was pretty particular the competition IMHO. The only fight outside UFC that I wanted was reem. Magically, it did n't happen.

Still....wearing my Fedor shirt right now.

I used to get nervous when he was the best and was inspiring to see how he combined both striking with groundwork seamlessly.

Now that he is just slimmer butterbean (and fights accordingly) I really don't give a shit about him. The fuck is he doing in Bellator anyway?

Before, my heart was racing in anticipation to see how he would dismantle his opponent. These days, my heart races not knowing if today is the day he'll die.

What I feel these days is not a good feeling, to be honest. Though I'm glad this fight is in Bellator, because their referees won't let him be killed in slow motion - the only way he dies is if he gets KOd in a massive way. The way I see it, he got KO'd a few too many times - he gets rocked quite easily now and the potential for a brain injury is now ever growing with each knockdown.

I know exactly what you mean TS. My heart rate (and most likely blood pressure) is already starting to rise and will continue to do so until the fight ends

Look Fedor's age may show Matt should have a big speed advanage...but I don't think Mitrione is a world beater.

Fabio was a can crusher match for Fedor as he has been for sometime and in trying to do so, he got blitzed and would have been a TKO in ANYWHERE ELSE in the world. Corrupt Russian JUdges saved Fedor.

GOAT HW but, a lot of room for others to take the spot. He could have fought Reem. Picked Werdum instead. Picked Bellator/Affliction/Bodog > UFC. Picked always the smoother path after Pride.

Before, my heart was racing in anticipation to see how he would dismantle his opponent. These days, my heart races not knowing if today is the day he'll die.

What I feel these days is not a good feeling, to be honest. Though I'm glad this fight is in Bellator, because their referees won't let him be killed in slow motion - the only way he dies is if he gets KOd in a massive way. The way I see it, he got KO'd a few too many times - he gets rocked quite easily now and the potential for a brain injury is now ever growing with each knockdown.

I got Mit in 1. GOAT days are over. This is what pisses me off when great fighters coast. Example; Roy Jones Jr. fighting mandatory challengers only to get KTFO by Tarver; a guy he likely would have destroyed had he not coasted so many years. Fedor likely beats Werdum, and possibly TRT BF &&& Hendo but years of play it safe and ducking backfired IMHO.

Don't blink gents. I would for the sake of Pride like to see him comeback but, when he was greatness, instead of a UFC run or a Reem fight in SF, we got Monson, Ichii, Choi? Like what? Hard for me to be sympathetic now.

The Q: is, does he retire if he gets slept? I think so.

Back