I hate to say it... but Mackenzie Dern could be HUGE

Striking.

20150830073259_1556499.JPG

Good job cherry picking the one unflattering pic of her and using it as an example. Jesus man we all have bad pics every once in a while

There has to be some resolution about her weight. If she can't make 115 then she has to basically wait until the UFC opens 125 or whatever for her to get it going. The positive side to that is that it would give her some more time to improve overall.

It's early yet but she has been only solid in her fights so far and not special or spectacular.

Either way I wish her luck

Hell yeah. MacKenzie is by far the hottest wmma chick since tate left.
Dern is kinda odd looking, her eyes are very far apart and she has a very toothy smile. Plus her personality is very dull.

Not hating on her but I don't think she's gonna be a superstar.

Please explain!? Waterson is sexier, former Invicta champion, a finisher, and she has a bubbly personality. How is Dern, who can't even make weight and has 1/3 finish rate better? Plus, when Waterson speaks with a goofy accent it's just a joke.

Please explain!? Waterson is sexier, former Invicta champion, a finisher, and she has a bubbly personality. How is Dern, who can't even make weight and has 1/3 finish rate better? Plus, when Waterson speaks with a goofy accent it's just a joke.

Maybe waterson has accomplished more in mma but based on looks derns is prettier lol.this is not even a debate.u need to get your eyes checked asap

She can't make weight. She couldn't submit a no-stripe white belt. He isnt' very interesting................... But she's hot and has a powerful manager, so she'll be pushed harder than 90% of deserving fighters.

That's what he meant by huge.

She could definitely be huge, especially if some alpha male sherdogger knocks her up

Overrated everything, except her ass, which is glorious.

Have you seen her "striking"? It makes Ronda's look like Tyson's.

Back