I hate to jinx the DC vs Jones fight, but...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There goes my theory: If Jones makes it to the octagon next weekend, I garrantee you he will lose. But he will get injured somehow because there is no way he would fight DC clean and become the laughing stock of the MMA world! What do you think?

The Jones who fought OSP will lose to DC

There goes my theory: If Jones makes it to the octagon next weekend, I garrantee you he will lose. But he will get injured somehow because there is no way he would fight DC clean and become the laughing stock of the MMA world! What do you think?

do you really think that jones gives any fuck about rules? lol

tpijhYY.png

DC is going to beat the fuck out of bones this time around

I want Jones to pop again just to see butt hurt.

The Jones who fought OSP will lose to DC

The Jones who beat OSP 50-44, 50-45, 50-45 will lose? Pssh.

People talk about the OSP fight like Bones barely squeaked by. He won that's fight clearly, dominated it even. He just didn't look as aggressive as we'd seen him in the past.

Jones will take D.C. down at least 4x during the next fight. Jones is better at everything than D.C. except staying out of trouble.

The Jones who beat OSP 50-44, 50-45, 50-45 will lose? Pssh.

People talk about the OSP fight like Bones barely squeaked by. He won that's fight clearly, dominated it even. He just didn't look as aggressive as we'd seen him in the past.

Jones will take D.C. down at least 4x during the next fight. Jones is better at everything than D.C. except staying out of trouble.

OSP had a broken arm after the first round. Jones should have smashed him easily, instead of going to a decision, however clear the win may have been. But on the other hand, Jones had no hate for OSP, so you can't really use that fight to judge how he'll be against DC.

If Jones loses he will just blame the long layoff and his skills being rusty and will be granted a rematch whenever he wants it. I just hope if DC wins he retires on top, would look so good one Jones hahaha.

OSP had a broken arm after the first round. Jones should have smashed him easily, instead of going to a decision, however clear the win may have been. But on the other hand, Jones had no hate for OSP, so you can't really use that fight to judge how he'll be against DC.

...and DC should have finished the washed up Anderson who hadn't even trained for the fight at UFC 200.

You can't take either fight seriously because both guys were fighting in an overly cautious manner to ensure that they didn't get fucked out of their position.

I feel you man. Anything can happen until the event is over.

Anderson Silva fought at 170 at some point and was 0-4 (1 NC) in his last 5 fights.
Had no camp at all (2 days notice), was 41 years old. DC would probably wreck him at any point of Silva's career with ease

Ovince Saint Preux was 3-2 in his last 5 fights, and was 205 contender, who was active and had at least some camp for the fight.

Most likely, the fight will happen and end in a boring UD for Jones. DC will try and give it another go, but ease out into retirement after couple of fights.

I think it was on Rogans podcast where Jones said he'd get trashed like a week out from his fights because if he lost he'd have something to blame it on. Like he "wasn't his best". I can't remember the exact language on it but it was a strange/bullshit thing to say.

I can't stand Jones but christ I hope he beats the dog shit out of DC

Back