I had round 2 as a 10-10 round

Super Shotgun

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What about you? I thought this was a perfect example of an equal round aka 10-10, I'm so fucking tired of these pussy ass athletic commissions thinking they need to ascribe a winning round to one of the fighters every single time, many rounds are evenly matched and should be scored as draws where neither fighter is superior and until these dickheads get that then we will continue to get robberies in this sport, it's like they flip a coin a lot of the times. For the record I had the final result as 49-47 Al.

I hate that there are NEVER 10-10 rounds scored. I don't understand why.

When was the last time there was an official 10-10 round in the UFC?
Can't even remember, and for some reason my thread just got moved to the wasteland for no reason whatsoever, kinda like giving 10-9 rounds for no reason whatsoever.

I can agree.
Lee won grapple Al won Striking. None closer to finish.
Often it’s up to a judge what he values more strike v grappling but it shouldn’t be. Problems is we’ll see more draws if it’s implemented

I can agree.
Lee won grapple Al won Striking. None closer to finish.
Often it’s up to a judge what he values more strike v grappling but it shouldn’t be. Problems is we’ll see more draws if it’s implemented
True but with more 10-8s like I've been wanting it kinda balances out, also draws are only likely in 3 round fights, and at the end of the day I'm ok with more draws tbh.

True but with more 10-8s like I've been wanting it kinda balances out, also draws are only likely in 3 round fights, and at the end of the day I'm ok with more draws tbh.

I get what you’re saying and agree. BUt judges can’t be trusted

I would prefer a draw instead of a coin flip to say who won

I wish there were more 10-10 rounds.

Making a round 10-9 based on perceived aggression or one punch or something stupid is just ridiculous. A loss punishes a fighter too heavily in this sport.

Back