I had hotdogs yesterday that tasted like my freezer :(

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I wanted yummy hotdogs and found them at the back of my freezer, had to chisel them out but my hard work ... didn't pay off :(

Cooked them up and also thawed out some hotdog buns. Took a bite expecting yummy hotdog flavour but all I got was freezer flavour .... it just tasted like everything else in my freezer.

Ever happen to anyone else?

The first problem is you expected the hotdog to be good. Sounds like it was freezer burned.

The first problem is you expected the hotdog to be good. Sounds like it was freezer burned.

Hotdogs can be good, what I should have done was injected it with some cheese in a can to make it a yummy cheese dog

51IQ8rr3JML.jpg

Only way to kill that is to boil them, then throw them on the grill to char.

Thinly veiled Coming out of Closet thread imo

Put items in zip lock freezer bags before freezing them. Keep baking soda in your refrigerator and freezer to absorb odors. You can use the baking soda later for cleaning.
DSC00497-wm-768x1024.jpg

You clearly had them in the freezer for too long. Also, how the fuck do you know what your freezer tastes like, weirdo?

How do you kow you are at a gay man's 4th of July party?

The hot dogs taste like shit.

Clippy, you are going to have all sorts of health problems unless you start eating better.

I ate a freezer that tasted like hotdogs yesterday. Coincidence? No. Because I lied. I didn’t really eat a freezer.

I wanted yummy hotdogs and found them at the back of my freezer, had to chisel them out but my hard work ... didn't pay off :(

Cooked them up and also thawed out some hotdog buns. Took a bite expecting yummy hotdog flavour but all I got was freezer flavour .... it just tasted like everything else in my freezer.

Ever happen to anyone else?

Wait till they come out your ass and report back on that action.

Back