I got punked by a dog on the road

I never have and never will be bitched by a bitch.

They are like perfect height for headkicking. I love dogs but if one fucks with me I'm giving it the ol PRIDE Shogun treatment.

I never have and never will be bitched by a bitch.

They are like perfect height for headkicking. I love dogs but if one fucks with me I'm giving it the ol PRIDE Shogun treatment.

So if you were driving the car you would have just run over the dog?

The dog was trying to get you to follow him. There was some emergency in progress that needed your assistance. You could have been famous @Clippy. You could have been on Good Morning America.

It was a real dog I just have no proof, pictures or witnesses

But what kind of shit owners lets their dogs run wild on the streets like that
What if it was a psychotic break?

Driving up a road with houses and the like, you know - a road. Fucking big dog comes out, I thought it was a pocket deer at first but it was a kind of fatish dog with a dad bod. Walked out and stopped in front of my car and got close and I couldn't see him. I'm like "Fuck, I'm not about killing a dog today" and I couldn't see it but it kept popping up in front of the car - it was fuckin with me hard but I had to get it out of the way - didn't want to risk runnin it over.

I got out of the car and came up to the dog and it ran into some yard. I was pissed and wanted to fight the people who lived there but I hear honking and see people are jammed up because I left my car running and parked with the door open in the middle of the road. I yell out "Sorry there was a dog!!" but there was no dog to be seen so people thought I was crazy.

I got got hard but this fuckin mutt. And I know I'll live on without ever achieving satisfaction or revenge :(
dog-running-across-the-street-chernobyl-1995-30611680.png

Back