I got oneitis bad brahs; what do?? (Negative brahs stay out)

You know what confuses me? Why the fuck do I get charged .50 for extra whipped cream, but the dog gets a cup for free? Yeah fuck all that, pup cups going in my mocha.
Damn didn't know they charge .50 for whip cream. No offense but you aren't as cute as a puppy dog hanging out of the window hoping for a pup cup.

Last edited:
Stick a straw up each nostril and pretend to be walrus. Works for me all the time.

You have to break the mold of typical customer interaction if you want to accurately gauge whether or not a woman in the service industry is into you. Includes strippers. If she has never broken her professional demeanor ever when you are there alone I'd say you don't really have a chance. Otherwise, if she hasn't sent abundant courtship signals your way time to turn on the charm sherbro. Make it subtly and tactfully as apparent as possible that you MIGHT be available. If she bites get to know her and since you don't seem like a shit bird I'm sure you're keen enough to ask her out at the right time.

I'm a former bartender and service industry veteran.Those girls are usually being taken care of in house if they aren't already otherwise spoken for. When they like someone they aren't shy. They will ask personal questions, linger longer than they rightfully should and make it obvious that they'e available.

Last edited:
If you're thinking about doing something, you should have already done it.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?" with a legit plan for a date could go over well?

I dunno.

Ask her out every time you see her. That works well in the movies.

Where in the world would I have a pic from? I haven't found her social media because I don't know her last name. And I'm not just going to pull my phone out and snap a creep pic of her while I'm in the drive thru lmao

Don't you ever James Bond bro? Go inside, sit down, pretend you're texting, snap photo, post on Sherdog, profit.

How in the world can you be intimidated asking out a 20-22 barista when you are 26? You really should have a reality show.

I'm 28 and I went out with a 22 year-old the other day and got all dizzy and shit.

Sometimes she's just your type, y'know? I know I really liked her because she stopped answering my texts shortly afterward lol.

So there is this barista at my local Starbucks that I've taken notice of for several months now. If I had to guess she's 20-22, I'm 26. Physically she's my dream woman: medium height, big blue doe eyes, long curly blonde hair, thin waste with thick thighs and a thick ass.

Every time I've made contact with her she's very bubbly and pleasant. She makes eye contact. Asks me questions about my day and what not. Granted she's a service worker so I try not to look too much into it.

However, there was one instance that struck me as odd. I was going through the drive thru with my now ex girlfriend about a month ago. The barista was working the window. This is a near verbatim reiteration of what was said. I'll use B for her dialogue and M for mine:
B: looks at me and my gf,
"Are you two dating?"
My ex and I look at each other.
M: "yeah?"
B: " how did you two meet?"
M: "well we were room mates for a while first"
B: "and Are you still living together?"
M: "yeah we are"

That was it. She hands us our coffee and we drive off. Notice how she never positively acknowledged my answers. She wasn't like oh how nice! Or aww cute! No positive affirmations at all. My ex was pissed as we drove off. "What the fuck was that chick just hitting on you in front of me?"

How would you guys read that situation?

I cannot fucking get this chick out of my mind. For my tastes she is so God damn gorgeous and has this bubbly warm disposition that I would love to have in my life.

I know the obvious answer here is to approach her but if I'm being honest I've never approached a chick that was working before. Any brahs have any tips or insights as to how I should go about it?

Ask her if she'd like to touch your genitals some time. Be direct and confident.

Have you asked her if she still loves you yet?

Fuck this "hi, can I have your number business."

You have to break the mold of typical customer interaction if you want to accurately gauge whether or not a woman in the service industry is into you. Includes strippers. If she has never broken her professional demeanor ever when you are there alone I'd say you don't really have a chance. Otherwise, if she hasn't sent abundant courtship signals your way time to turn on the charm sherbro. Make it subtly and tactfully as apparent as possible that you MIGHT be available. If she bites get to know her and since you don't seem like a shit bird I'm sure you're keen enough to ask her out at the right time.

I'm a former bartender and service industry veteran.Those girls are usually being taken care of in house if they aren't already otherwise spoken for. When they like someone they aren't shy. They will ask personal questions, linger longer than they rightfully should and make it obvious that they'e available.

thing is many of those girls are usually quite friendly and will have personal-ish convos if you are a regular.

so how do you gauge if shes keen, other than the obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back