I got oneitis bad brahs; what do?? (Negative brahs stay out)

big blue doe eyes, long curly blonde hair, thin waste
My first suggestion would be to stop looking at her poop. My second suggestion would be to stop telling people about it.

My first suggestion would be to stop looking at her poop. My second suggestion would be to stop telling people about it.
Lol fingers typing faster than my brain can process my bad

Fuck other chicks ASAP

See chicks for what they are, and you;ll feel alot better. Gotta care for yourself first. You're fixing on the idea of your imagination of your perception of her, she's just another whore playing the game and using you for her "cocaine" aka emotional attention. And will drop you ruthlessly when the time comes.

Outside of a snatch what does she provide that's better than your family members or close friends? And be realistic about it

Also pics bud!!! Can't make a full assessment without em'

She wants that polar dick imo. Ask her out, what do you got to lose?

Saw notifications for me getting tagged in this thread multiple times.
Reads OP
It all makes sense
<mma4>

Learn from my failure TS. Ask her out.

Saw notifications for me getting tagged in this thread multiple times.
Reads OP
It all makes sense
<mma4>

Learn from my failure TS. Ask her out.

Maybe that's where you went wrong.

Should of just bought coffee from her forever.

I was actually doing that for awhile. In hindsight I should've just asked her out again.

What you should really do is go back every month and ask when she's going to let you make an honest woman out of her.

And then promptly pump and dump that ho. Just kidding. But do you think you'd try to make a relationship with her or is it a conquest?

What you should really do is go back every month and ask when she's going to let you make an honest woman out of her.

And then promptly pump and dump that ho. Just kidding. But do you think you'd try to make a relationship with her or is it a conquest?

Nah she quit the coffee shop a long ago. Will probably never see her again.
It's the same with every woman I meet. I want to a have good time hanging out with her and bang, but I don't want to be in a monogamous relationship.

Nah she quit the coffee shop a long ago. Will probably never see her again.
It's the same with every woman I meet. I want to a have good time hanging out with her and bang, but I don't want to be in a monogamous relationship.

I thought you quit going after rejection. You check in there from time to time?

Sucks that she's gone, maybe one day you'll find a better barista to conquest.

I thought you quit going after rejection. You check in there from time to time?

Sucks that she's gone, maybe one day you'll find a better barista to conquest.

The coffee shop was in the same building of the office I worked at. I'd go down there to get coffee and do some spanish studying during my lunch break. I'd say hi to her when I get my coffee but didn't ask again after the first time she said no. I should've asked again before she quit.

Who knows why she was asking? Women are fucking weird. They will do things that seem to be obvious passes at men, but really have no interest. Or they will seem completely uninterested, but they’re really interested. They don’t even know wtf it is they want most of the time anyway, so none of that matters.

My advice is to do something about it or shut up and accept it.

If you are going to do something about it, I say just walk in when she is working and confidently (go in knowing that she is going to say yes) invite her to dinner/coffee. When she says yes, get a pen and paper out and give/get her number.

If she says no, just wish her a nice day and go about your day. You turned up like a man and tried, so give yourself a pat on the back!

You might want to break the ice a bit before you ask her out. "It's cold today, right? What kind of food do you like? Really? I know this cool place!" Etc etc.

If you are just going to accept it. Just accept it and move on.

My advice is to do something about it or shut up and accept it.

If you are going to do something about it, I say just walk in when she is working and confidently (go in knowing that she is going to say yes) invite her to dinner/coffee. When she says yes, get a pen and paper out and give/get her number.

If she says no, just wish her a nice day and go about your day. You turned up like a man and tried, so give yourself a pat on the back!

You might want to break the ice a bit before you ask her out. "It's cold today, right? What kind of food do you like? Really? I know this cool place!" Etc etc.

If you are just going to accept it. Just accept it and move on.
This advice just sounds so goofy

Also in a world where everyone has a phone, you're carrying around a pen and paper?

This advice just sounds so goofy

Also in a world where everyone has a phone, you're carrying around a pen and paper?

Practically, she is at work. It would look very unprofessional for her to get her phone out and in front of everyone give her number to a customer. Especially with her manager/supervisor watching her.

If he has a pen and paper, he can just write his name and number on a paper and give it to her. That's if she agrees to go to dinner/coffee with him. A pen and paper could be anything, it's more inconspicuous and less obvious.

Not all women are comfortable with PDA/being seen to be giving numbers to guys at their workplace.

So disappointed in this thread that it took until page 3 before someone asked for pics.

Please post the address of said Starbucks so other Sherbros can bang.

TS, try breaking the ice with, "You make a good coffee. But do you even bitcoin?"

Back