I got my UFC 234 tickets just now

giphy.gif
I always wonder if these people know they're internet famous(at least sherdog famous). I always wondered if RHSG was aware back in the day. Probably why she went into hiding

Nice enjoy the fights brother, let's hope this card stays intact.

Thats awesome. Hope the card stays intact and you have a good time.

Post pics if you can.

And felt like telling everyone! Now I have the nervous wait and hope for no training camp injuries...

Well I fucking jinxed myself didn't I? Though not sure this counts as a training camp injury. Will still be a good day but fuuuuccccckkkkkk, seriously!

Well I fucking jinxed myself didn't I? Though not sure this counts as a training camp injury. Will still be a good day but fuuuuccccckkkkkk, seriously!

Enjoy it for what it is. You still get to experience a live fight, even if...

I'm sorry, it just sucks all around.

In the OP TS was like <{JustBleed}>

After this news even Anderson Silva is like <6>

While TS is now <DCrying>

Honestly TS I really am sorry this happened to you.

Dana would get a lot of points in my book if he accepted refunds for this. He used to know when a card was too shitty to run without the main event(UFC 151) so I know on some level he's aware.

Congratulations you just bought tickets for...

Anderson Silva vs Kelvin Gastelum (interim MW championship)

Lol, pretty funny in hindsight!

Shout out to my Sherbros giving me sympathy, if you give me shit, well all good too, I stuck my neck out ha ha. Shame it's so close to the day, even if it happened Friday i'll bet Cowboy would have stepped up, he's in town for promos, I'll bet he was getting shitfaced last night though. I wonder what Dan Kelly is doing today?

Lol, pretty funny in hindsight!

Shout out to my Sherbros giving me sympathy, if you give me shit, well all good too, I stuck my neck out ha ha. Shame it's so close to the day, even if it happened Friday i'll bet Cowboy would have stepped up, he's in town for promos, I'll bet he was getting shitfaced last night though. I wonder what Dan Kelly is doing today?

I was really hoping to spot some UFC fighters out and about in Melbourne, but decided not to stalk them around town with Twitter. Any hot tips for me?
Meanwhile, how should I re-invest my Sportsbet refund of the $3.75 I wagered on Whittaker??
upload_2019-2-9_13-33-42-png.520861

Don't feel bad. I spent 2 grand for Tickets to see Tate vs. Nunes (after Jon Jones popped for roids) @ UFC 200.. :oops:

dayum bro you just got conned... even a spike ufn was more stacked. I feel for you , tbh these cards are so shitty now.

Back